Arc 4 Chapter 6: Smoke and Spirit

Izuku and Kirishima were having their match. It took more of a boxing turn since both opponents were powerhouses. Uraraka and Mina were both cheering for their best friend wanting them to give it their all. Kirishima was no slouch when it came to brawls because he was a hard hitting fighter. However Izuku wasn't gonna go down easily. Not while he had Full Cowling!

"Alright, alright," Kirishima said, "So you've got a few smashes in your arsenal I'll admit, but I also got a few of my own techniques. Red GAUNTLET!!"

He hardened his fists and threw it hard at Izuku. Izuku jumped to the left and put his two fingers together.

"Delaware....... SMASH!!"

He flicked his fingers and shot out a gust of wind. However the gust was deflected from Kirishima's hardened back.

"That was pretty manly Yagibro! Let's see if you can handle THIS!!!" Kirishima said as he went for a hardened punch.

The punch landed on Izuku and pushed him back a bit. Although it stung, he managed to shake it off.

"So who do you think will win?" Mina asked Uraraka, "Kiri or your boyfriend?"

"Wh-what!? W-we aren't dating!!!" Ochako shouted. "But to answer your question... I think Deku is gonna win."

"Not dating?" Mina asked, "But you two spend a lotta time together, like in fight training, and that time where you helped him out with crowd control."

"Well... he does get nervous around huge crowds. BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN WE'RE DATING!" Ochako shouted.

"Ok ok ok," Mina said, "But I'm putting my bets on Kiri."

Momo and Ochako smirked when she said that nickname.

"Kiri?" Momo asked.

"What!? Were horn buddies! We've known each other since middle school!" Mina said.

"Well you two spend a lotta quality time together," Momo said.

"What are you guys even talking about? Sure, I have hung around him a lot since middle school, but it's not like I have a crush on him or anything!" Mina said before blushing after realizing her mistake.

back in the field....

Izuku and Kirishima were both breathing heavily after having a hard brawl. Neither side was planning on giving up that easily. Izuku started charging at Kirishima. Kirishima did the same. The two then tried to push each other. Then they head butted each other. Izuku started showing blood on his head but showed no signs of giving up.

"Come at me with everything you got," Kirishima said, "The hardest you can!"

"But I might hurt you!" Izuku said.

"Yagibro, this whole match we've been fighting and I haven't shown any signs of injury," Kirishima said, "Don't be scared! Be a man!"

Izuku realized he was right. Izuku then smirked. He charged up to a higher out of pure adrenaline and prepared himself for a hard punch without even realizing he was going at a higher percentage, about 25% power!

"Well this is gonna be fun, I'll go prepare the table," Recovery girl said.

"Meanwhile I'll prepare a screaming phone call from my wife." All Might said.

Izuku then lunged at Kirishima at full throttle. He used his Force quirk to pull Kirishima close to him. He then switched to OFA and charged for a hook punch.

"Los Angeles...... SMASH!!!

He threw a punch that sent Kirishima flying. He landed outside of the ring and on the grass.