Arc 5 Chapter 1: Internships

Arc 5 Chapter 1: Hero Names

Izuku eagerly waited for Ochako to come out of her apartment. They were gonna walk to class together. Yusuke reluctantly started walking without Izuku. Ochako made her way down from her apartment to see a happy Izuku.

"Deku!" she said.

Ochako then jumped on Izuku hugging him tightly. Izuku was surprised but he hugged back.

"I'm not too heavy am I?" she asked.

"Of course not," Izuku said with a smile, "So, ready to go?"

"Yep!" Ochako said latching onto Izuku's arm.

They were walking to the train station and got onto a train. Someone tapped Izuku on his shoulder.

"Hey, you're that kid who was at the sports festival!" he said.

"Oh yea, you were pretty great out there!" said another person, "Congrats on your victory!"

Izuku was surprised that nobody made a big deal about him being All Might's boy. Izuku and Ochako started walking off the train and walking to U.A.

"This is no time for an idol stroll Class President!" someone said dashing by.

It was Iida.

The students of Class 1A were talking about after the sports festival.

"I had a lot of people talking to me on my way back here," Kirishima said.

"Same here!" Mina said.

"Me too," Ojiro said, "One guy said I almost had Urameshi until the last moment."

"Well you both ARE martial artists." Said Toru.

"Fair point," Yusuke and Ojiro said in unison.

Izuku and Ochako walked into the classroom and everyone turned to Izuku.

"Well if it isn't the champion of the Sports Fest!" Kaminari said.

"Come on guys, I only won by dumb luck," Izuku said.

"More like dumb skill! I'm still feeling that punch Izuku!" Yusuke said rubbing his cheek.

He noticed the two of them holding hands.

"Wanna tell us what this is all about?" he asked.

"Oh! Uh... w-we started d-dating." Izuku stuttered.

"Yea," Ochako said with a smile, "After being dared to ask me out, we decided to become an item."

"Alright! Who's the genius that dared them?" Toru shouted.

"That would be Moi," Mina said with a smile

'Why am I not surprised.' Both Izuku and Ochako thought at the same time.

Aizawa then walked into the room. He was completely bandage free with no cute whatsoever. Everyone immediately silenced.

"Good to see your bandages all gone Mr. Aizawa," Tsu said.

"That old lady's treatment works wonders," Aizawa said, "Alright. Everyone get into your seats. Today's lesson will determine your future."

'oh no,' Kaminari said, 'another history lesson?'

"Today, you'll be choosing your hero names." Aizawa said.

"Awesome! Hero names!" said everyone.

"But first, concerning the pro hero drafts, it will be based on those who think you will be ready in the next few years or so. It's a way to show them how ready you are in the future."