Arc 3 Chapter 3: The Weak Stand Tall

Arc 3 Chapter 3: The weak stand tall

Izuku was walking out into the field with all of his classmates. All of them were in good looking costumes. Yusuke had something basic that made him look like a brawler. Ojiro had some kind of martial arts getup, while Katsuki looked menacing. Uraraka noticed Izuku and smiled.

"Deku! There you are!" she said.

"Oh, hi Uraraka," Izuku said.

"I love your costume, not so flashy," Uraraka said with a smile.

She was wearing a space outfit, but the clothes seemed skin tight.

"I probably should've been a bit specific with what I wanted, cause this skintight suit is pretty tight and its not really my style."

"I think its great," Izuku said.

All Might looked at his hero costume. It was almost identical to Izuku's in every way possible. He tried his hardest not to laugh at his own son.

"Sir," Iida said, "Will we be performing similar scenarios as we did in the entrance exam?"

"No young Iida, today's challenge will be different than before," All Might answered, "This is indoor battle training! Most battles usually take place outdoors, but truly cunning villains have their battles inside specific areas, and like to do their work indoors in the shadows."

"Interesting," Iida said.

"You will all be paired into groups of 2, with the exception of one student, and go into team vs team battles!"

He pulled out a script for how the battle will play out

"The villains have hidden a nuclear bomb somewhere in this building, and the heroes must find it and capture it, with the given time limit" All Might said, "The villains must either capture the heroes or protect the bomb with the given time limit. Teams will be decided via...... the lottery!"

"Is this really the best way?" Iida asked.

"Most heroes have to team up with people they aren't familiar with so it makes sense Iida," Izuku said.

"I see, my apologies sir," Iida said.

"No need for apologies Iida, now let's get on with it!" All Might said.

The teams had been decided. Izuku was paired up with Uraraka, while others were paired with people they would probably get along with. Since Mineta didn't have a partner, he was put with Koji and Sato's team. Yusuke was paired up with Momo.

"Well looks like we're a team," Momo said, "I look forward to working with you."

"Sure thing," Yusuke said.

He started to have flashbacks of a lost love from another school. They were truly in love with each other and she inspired him to be a hero. However she moved away to another city leading to their breakup. Uraraka was excited to team up with Izuku.

"Well what do you know Deku, we're a team!" she said.

"And now, I declare the first two teams to fight will be...... THESE GUYS!" All Might said pulling out two balls.

Izuku's team was going up against Bakugo's team. Later on, Iida and Bakugo were going inside the building to protect the bomb. They were told to embrace villainy for this role.

"Protect the bomb," Bakugo said, "I'll deal with the heroes."

Izuku was studying the building while also mumbling a bit. Uraraka noticed this.