Arc 4 Chapter 2: Green Lightning

Izuku was thinking about those words that Yusuke said to him and they were buzzing around him.

Even if you're able to transfer the quirk from one part of your body to the other, you won't get very far with it. So with all this information what do you think the best course of action is.

Izuku was in his room writing down notes. He was going to try putting Yusuke' advice to use. He focused One For All into his arm and did a Detroit Smash, and then a Delaware Smash.

Afterwards, Izuku started taking notes on how he was originally using it.

"According to Yusuke and Grandpa Torino, my respect for my dad seems to be a shackle of how I'm using One For All," Izuku said, "It feels like I'm using it as if it were a super move, like Force."

He looked at the notes and saw what he was doing. He was thinking about why his moves seemed so stiff and why there was a bit of backlash in his attacks. He realized he was thinking of OFA as some last resort trump card.

"That's it!!" he said, "Quirks are an extention of an individual's body, so if I wanna use OFA more efficiently then I need to use it more evenly. Not just on one part of my body but my whole body...."

He rushed out of the apartment to Degobah Beach. Inko was concerned since he hadn't eaten yet, but Toshinori knew what he was trying to do. Once he was there he made a few platforms to practice on.

"Just try to imagine something in a microwave looking even the whole time," Izuku said to himself.

He channeled OFA at 5% starting at his legs. He then jumped and attempted to switch the power quickly to his arms but failed and fell to the ground. He then got back up.

"I'm gonna need some more work with this," Izuku said.

He kept going with the same procedure for a few minutes. He felt like he was still missing something. Suddenly, it flicked like a switch! He thought about the time when he made pastries with Gran Torino and accidentally put them on a plate that was too big.

"That's it!" Izuku said.

Meanwhile other students were training up for the Sports Festival. Yusuke and Momo were having a few sparring lessons together. He was teaching her a few procedures as far as fighting with creations. He also gave her a few books to help her with making more objects. Todoroki was practicing using his ice and refusing to use fire, much to his father's disappointment.

Uraraka continued practicing with her quirk and making objects float simultaneously. Bakugo being Bakugo was practicing with his explosions making them bigger and stronger. Everyone was determined to give it their all in the Sports Festival.

Izuku was continuing practicing his new ability, and almost perfected it. He was also working on his super moves as well.

"I'm finally starting to get it," Izuku said.

"I thought I'd find you here!" said a voice.

Izuku turned around to see Toshinori walking up.

"So this is where you've been going all this time," Toshinori said with a smile, "Young Urameshi said you've been heading straight somewhere every day after school and even on the weekends."

"Yea," Izuku said.

"Urameshi also said something about you wanting to perfect something," Toshinori said, "It has to do with One For All probably."

"Yea, actually its a good thing you're here Dad," Izuku said with a smile, "Because now I can show you what I've been doing!"

Izuku took a deep breath. He then started focusing OFA around his entire body. His skin began to glow, and veins appeared around him. His hair begun to flow with the wind and there were sparks of green lightning dancing all around him. All Might looked at this and he was amazed.