Arc 2 Chapter 3: The Next Symbol of Peace

Izuku and Inko were driving to a hospital. Izuku was confused as to what was happening whereas Inko was scared shitless. She got word that Toshinori had been admitted to the hospital after fighting a powerful foe. Inko floored the gas pedal when she had enough room, making a break for the hospital. Once they were there she picked Izuku up and rushed into the checkin room.

"Room of Toshinori Yagi please!" she said.

Once she filled the paperwork and everything, she started heading to the room.

"Mom why are we here?" Izuku asked, "I'm scared...."

"I am too," Inko said, "But we have to find your father. He..... got into an accident."

Izuku started to look scared.

You're probably wondering how it all went down to this. So here it is

A few moments earlier.....

All Might was doing battle with a new villain. This villain had various ways of using fire, from creating firewalls, to breathing fire. He was keeping All Might at his distance. All Might was joined by Endeavor.

"This quirk of his," All Might said, "It reminds me of what your son can do."

"Yes, but nothing along this level," Endeavor said.

All Might saw an opening and decided to take it. He dashed forward to the villain who calls himself Apocalypse.

"You fight well, but who do you fight for?" he asked, "Friends? Family? Or a woman whom you have grown to care for?"

All Might flinched at this, but decided not to let it scare him.

"I won't let you put a finger on her!" he said, "Texas...... SMASH!!!"

Apocalypse dodged the attack by jumping up. He landed back on the ground and smirked.

"Don't worry, I don't have any plans for that," he said, "After all we don't want the game being too easy do we..... Toshinori."

All Might suddenly recognized the voice.

"Hisashi?" he asked.

"Bingo we have a winner!" Hisashi said.

"I'm not sure what you're planning here, but I'm not waiting to find out!!"

He lunged at Hisashi ready to deliver a blow. He was suddenly stopped in his tracks by Hisashi grabbing him. His muscles began to glow red. All Might was surprised by this sudden change!

"Such force...... when did he get this strength?" he asked himself, "Wait...... he has multiple quirks?!"

"My employer was quick to deliver these gifts to me," he said, "And now I plan to use them wisely.... I plan to rid the world of these wannabe heroes, starting with YOU!!!!"

He punched Toshinori hard in the stomach and he screamed in pain. Hisashi then threw him on the ground ready to finish the job. However more cops and heroes arrived on the scene. Hisashi scoffed as his fun was ruined.

"Too much of an audience right now," he said, "But I'll have my fun in the future. Be prepared Yagi, as your days of living are numbered."

The paramedics arrived to get Toshinori and bring him to the hospital. Although the injury was not fatal, it did limit how much of his quirk he could use per day.

Izuku and Inko were in the room where All Might was. He was talking with Gran Torino. Izuku looked up to his mother.

"Mommy...... is it natural for a hero to be scared?" he asked.