𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗲𝗻

𝗖𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗲 slowly started opened her eyes only to close them again straight away. She had woken up in a very very bright room, and there was music playing in the background and every so often the rustling sound of a page turning. Then she heard a voice.

"On your left." She smiled slightly.

"See that's why I enjoy running with Cassie, she doesn't do that crap." Her smile grew at the sound of Sams voice.

Cassie slowly peeled her eyes open, letting the adjust to the bright lights of the room before moving to look over at the two friends. Sam was sitting inbetween her and Steve's beds.

"Hey Sam." He looked over at her and smiled. "On your right." He scowled as she giggled slightly.

"Oh you two are so dead Carter, Rogers." Cassie tried not to show any emotion over the fact that he had, unknowingly said her two last names together.

☝︎︎
☟︎

A few days later Cassie was cleared to go home from the hospital. Steve had to stay in a bit longer due to his more severe injuries.

"Hey Cassie." She had been told that there was someone coming to pick her up and so she was waiting on a bench outside.

She looked up from her phone to be met by the sight of a particular brown haired archer leaning against a car. Cassie grinned and sprung to her feet, running as fast as she could towards him to engulf him in a hug.

"Hey Clint." She said, muffled by his shoulder.

"You idiot. You know you could have died?" Clint said, holding her at arms length and scanning her to determine how bad her injuries were.

"No, I had no idea." Cassie grinned. "Why don't you tell me all about it in the car."

Clint rolled his eyes. "You're gonna be the death of me."

Cassie laughed and climbed into the passenger seat. "Where are we going?"

"Home."

☝︎︎
☟︎

Cassie stepped out of the car and looked up at the farmhouse happily. Clint locker the car and they made their way inside.

"I'm back, and I've got our honorary child!" Clint called out and Laura entered the room, holding a pile of laundry. She placed the pile down and embraced Clint in a hug.

"Kids, I'm home." Clint called up the stairs and there were two sets of footsteps.

"Hey dad." Laura pulled away from Cassie so that Lila and Cooper could get a look at her.

"Hey dummy." Cassie said, grinning at Cooper.

"Dumbass!" Cooper shot forward and pulled Cassie into a tight hug.

"Watch it, Cooper. She's got quite a few stitches in her stomach at the moment." Clint warned.

"Again?" Laura asked exasperatedly. "What happened this time?"

"She took down the Helicarriers with Rogers." Clint told her and Cooper gaped at Cassie.

"You did what?!" He exclaimed.

"Let's see the stitches then." Laura insisted and Cassie fires up her top, revealing the multiple scars that lay on her skin like a randomly painted canvas.

She had two sets of stitches, one from Bucky's shot and the other from before they were taken in by 'Shield'. Laura tutted slightly.

"I still can't believe someone would do that sort of thing to a child." She said before picking up the laundry again and walking off.

"So..." Cooper stood in front of Cassie with a smirk spread across his face.

"𝗧𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴."

༒༒༒

[ A/N : I apologise if this is sort of an abrupt ending but I kinda just felt like it was the best place to stop.

The next parts will be up very soon don't worry! I think I'm most excited to write about the next film which is, of course, Age Of Ultron. Vision is one of my very favourite characters...although you could say that about a lot of the characters for me really.

Anyways, please give me feedback on how you feel it's going. I always love to hear what you guys think. Hope you are enjoying!

𝑊𝑀 ꨄ