Chapter 22: Appear and Disappear

SUMMONING JUTSU!

As Naruto, Sasuke ansd Sakura all in unison used there Jutsu a giant Snake, Frog and Slug appeared. Naruto quickly felt the presence of another chakra as he saw Katsuyu start to split up and handle the battlefield and a smaller one carried Hankuro to Sakura. "Lady Sakura. This is the boy Lady Tsunade had us take back to the forest. He's stable but still in need of help." As he was placed on the ground a smaller Katsuyu was on top of his wound and healing it.

Sakura nodded and placed her hands over top the wound. "Understood. I'm surprised he survived such a gaping wound to begin with. It must be that tailed beast inside him." Sasuke looked over for a moment hearing that but then forward again. Naruto hovered over and clenched his fists. "Don't worry Naruto. I'll get him into fighting shape and he'll help us get through the rest of the war.

"Ha...yeah. You are pretty awesome Sakura-chan. If anyone can do it, its you." Naruto slowly turned to the battlefield and then took a deep breath. "Sasuke...you ready?"

"Born ready Naruto!" He jumped onto his snake and blasted forward at an alarming speed.

"Hey!!! Save some for me!!!" Naruto jumped down onto the frog and went into battle as well.

In Limbo:

Hankuro's body began to glow as he looked at his hands and then to his father. "What's going on father?"

"Hmm. Id assume you're either finally dead or more likely you're going back to earth." He smiled and placed his hands on his knees before pulling himself up to his feet. "I'm glad I finally got to meet my boy. Oh I'm sorry. You're a man now. Anyone willing to go to war to help his friends and keep the world safe? That's a man in my eyes."

Hankuro bit his lip as he felt his tears begin to well up before he wrapped his arms around the other, who willingly embraced him. "I'll make you and mom proud! I'm sorry I thought so little of you and her growing up. But I promise. Watch over me dad I'm gonna make sure this war ends and the right people end up on top."

"Well thats my son for you. Good bye Hankuro. You're the best I could have imagined for my own child."

Back on the battlefield:

Sakura sighed as she removed her hands from Hankuro. "I've done everything i can. Its your turn now Kizamaye. Breath...breath and help us one more time."

His eyes seemed to spring open and a large gasp for air came from his lips. "AHH!!!!" He looked around frantically before seeing Sakura smiling and hearing the battle behind them. "I'm...I'm alive again?" He groaned softly as she helped him stand up. He saw the field of smaller Ten Tails creatures flooding the battlefield and the explosions of the fights happening.

"Yes...and we could really use your help out there. Sasuke, Naruto, Bee, and the alliance are fighting hard but they could really use a big back up too."

Hankuro nodded as he closed his eyes and took a deep breath in. "Got it...thanks mo-.." He opened his for a moment. "Sorry. I found out my mother's name was Sakura too. I have a few new tricks my father showed me in limbo to help now.." He placed his hand on Sakura's shoulder before jumping down in a one tail chakra cloak and grinned. A wrapping black chakra cloaked the outside of his tailed beast cloak. "Shadow Style: Gale Spikes!" From his cloak spikes began to form and then launched out, causing lightning to chain off the target it hit and collide with the next.

Naruto and Sasuke stopped for a moment and both seemed to smirk. "So...you gave cultivated strong Jinchuruki friends other then Bee and Gaara in my absence then?"

"Yeah. He's pretty cool. He kinda reminds me of us you know? He doesn't have a family and all. He's work hard to get this strong too." Naruto nodded and then got back to fight.

A few hours later:

Naruto panted as he and the alliance were able to release all the tailed beasts from Obito and both Bee and Hankuro were also able to get the chakra back that he had absorbed. "Yeah!!! We did it guy's!!!" A thunderous applause happened but was short lived when Madara stood over all of them and smirked.

"Looks like all the animals have escaped there cage. Now that won't do." He formed a few hand signs as the Gedo Statue appeared behind him and launched the containment chains at all the tailed beasts and the Jinchuruki. "I will complete my task. And this world will know true peace."

The chains connected and started to drag the tailed beasts into it. Gaara saw the Shikeku being pulled and immediately latched his sand onto him and helped him resist. "I'm not losing you again!!! You were my friend and I'm not letting them take you again!!"

"Tsk!! Sand brat listen and listen well! I'm going to get pulled in but you can still save the Fox Brats host. His father has the other half of his tailed beast inside him. Get him there and Minato can willingly give him over. Now go...i will see you again." As he finished his sentence he was almost immediately pulled in.

With tears in his eyes he got on top of his sand and tried to get to Naruto to carry him away. He slowly turned as he saw Hankuro gripping tightly to the ground as the chain pierced through him. "Hankuro..." They locked eyes, a true sight of fear in the blue haired ninja eyes as Gaara simply could mouth: "I'm sorry brother.." And kept heading to Naruto.

Hankuro began to tear up as he looked around and soon saw the two tails zip past him and go inside the statue. "No!!! No this isn't where I'm suppose to die!!! I...I have to help everyone..." He could feel Isobu's chakra leaving him and even manifesting outside his body. *Kid...im sorry. I'm sorry I could break a piece of me off so you could survive like the Eight Tails. Or there wasn't another half of me to transplant. I...I love you like my own child and I'm sorry I couldn't keep you safe from this." Hankuro quickly entered there internal world and stood infront of her, she was barely inside just her upper torso and head left. "It's...its okay. I loved you too Isobu. G-Go ahead. Until...until we meet again." As he finished that her chakra was ripped from his body and he collapsed to the ground, and empty husk and lifeless.

In his personal heaven:

He opened his eyes and found himself back inside his sand village room. "W-What? Where am I..." His door opened slowly as a familiar face stepped through with a smile.

"He blue boy. Did you miss me?" Tayuya stood there in her traditional snarky pose as she motioned for him to come to her. "I'm glad your finally home."

Hankuro's powerful quivered as he jumped from his bed and ran to her, picking her up and kissing her deeply. "Home....yeah. This is heaven alright. And you know what? I can spend the rest of my life with you and that's okay with me.."