{Levi x Sad Reader}

[Modern Time]

You sat in your dorm of the school apartment with the curtains closed and door locked not letting any light enter your room. You leaned against the wall hugging your knees thinking about the events that happened yesterday.

~Flashback~

"Yeah look at her hair! It looks like a birds nest!" One of the older students chuckled pointing at your (hair coloured) hair.

"Her face is too pale too, hey bird! Do you have money to even feed yourself?" The guys yelled.

"And she has a crush on Levi, huh, Levi definitely won't notice a girl like her!" The girl spat glaring at you. The mention of Levi's name made you tear up a little. You looked down at your work that was laid in front of you and sighed. Being bullied was a daily routine for you.

You closed and packed all your books standing up fed up with all the comments. You grabbed and bag and raced out of the classroom.

~Ends~

You teared up because the past keeps replaying in your head. Today was Valentine's Day and you didn't dare go to class because they will pick on you and make the worst comments. Occasionally you would hear giggles and murmurs of students from the other rooms or passing your door with their date.

Your stomach growled since you haven't eaten all day. Your skin was pale and you were almost anorexic from not eating. You couldn't do anything right in this world because everything you do seems to be wrong.

You sobbed into your knees and played with your socks when you heard a soft knock on your door.

"Go away!" You yelled thinking it was another bully. But a firm male voice spoke.

"(F/n)? Are you okay?"

"Who is it?" You asked impatiently.

"L-Levi..." Levi?! You thought. Why would levi come see me?

"Just a sec?" You said wiping your tears away with a soft tissue not wanting to make yourself seem weak. You opened the door to see Levi holding a bunch of fresh red roses and a small pink box of champagne chocolates.

"H-hey (F/n), I-I was wondering...since today is um Valentine's Day...Would you l-like to be my date?" Levi stuttered with a faint blush brushing his perfect features.

"Why would you ask me?!" You whispered feeling another tear trickle down your check.

"Because I love you." Levi stuttered. He held out the roses at you hook g you would take them. You took the roses from him blushing and hugged him tightly. He stiffened at your sudden action but soon melted into the hug.

"I love you too." You mumbled through his jacket fabric burying your face in his chest. He rubbed your back lovingly as you sobbed into his chest.

"Shhhh it's okay, I'm here now and I'll never leave." He cooed.

"Thank you so much Levi.."

~~
GOMENASAI!!!! I was supposed to update on Valentine's Day but I forgot!!! Sorry for not updating in a while!! Plz comment and vote!!