{Youth?}

Requested by @KWAII_for_life

"Levi sir, I'm meaning to ask you....?" You walked into your corporals office only to find a kid sitting at his desk scribbling with his quills. Wait...He isn't just a kid......he is Levi!!

"Levi! Aww you're soo cute!!"'you exclaimed patting his head.

"I'm not cute!" He pouted cutely.

"Aww yeah you are!" You said picking him up. He squirmed in your arms but calmed down when you started sing your favourite song.

"You're not forgotten,

You're not alone,

You think you're worthless but your worth it,

And he calls you his own

Made in his image,

You were made for more,

You think there is no plan and it's all by chance,

Don't believe that anymore-"

Before you could finish, Eren stumbled in, in panic.

"Squad leader (L/n), Hanji....she's turned into...oh, I see levi has too." He said weakly.

"Aha, he's cute isn't he?" You asked hugging him and playing with his hair. "Finally we get a break from the usual stoic Levi!" You joked making him elbow you in the guts. "What happened do you think?" You asked Eren.

"Oh I know alright, Hanji was experimenting on a new potion, she kinda put in the wrong thing and the vial of it fell into the teapot, she didn't know and served tea to everyone, and this happened...." Eren explained.

"How would you know?" You questioned him.

"Hanji told me when I found her."

"Oh....well." You said with a pm evil smirk on your face. "Since we are superior now, we can command them to do whatever we want them to." Levi elbowed you again in disagreement which made both of you laugh harder.

"That's an excellent idea!" Eren said, "But we need to hide them from the others, this is just between us two okay?" Eren asked.

"Sure."

~

For the next week, both you and Eren were working hard looking after Levi, Hanji, Erwin, Mike and Petra. You and Eren took turns staying up at night looking after them and took turns trying to find the antidote. Hanji has been turned into a toddler but still has some idea on how to form the antidote. (Thankfully). When Eren took all the others outside, Levi want to stay inside so you decided to stay with him.

"You're really cute you know that?" You asked levi when you were finally alone.

"No." He replied busing himself with wooden blocks,p. You laughed and played blocks with him, building different houses and monuments.

"You're good with kids you know?" He asked you suddenly. "You should have kids someday, they will look adorable." He said bluntly sounding like his usual self.

"What-"

"I love you brat."

"I-I....nice coming from a little fella like you." You giggled hugging him tightly. He stiffened but then melted into the hug.

"I love you too levi, both kawaii kid and grown up." You giggled and saw his face redden. He kissed you sweetly, you two were both too busy to notice the potion has worn off.

"HEY GUYS THE POTION WORN OFF......oh I see....um....I'll.....get going now.....sorry for interrupting." Hanji said busting through the doors.

"Tch."

"Sorry Shorty, I'll leave now." Hanji chuckled and rushed out the door before Levi could kill her. He turned his attention back to you and kissed you again making you blush.

"Now, I wasn't joking about the babies."

~
And there is your levi love story, im not going to write it so I'll let your minds run wild, hehehe.

~Maimai