{Chapter four}

Eren: I liked the last chapter....But really 50 laps for kissing a girl?
AU: Yep, tough eh?
Eren: *sigh* too tough
Levi: Get over it brat, (F/n) is mine and only mine.
Jean: Seriously, Why does every girl I like get taken away from me?!?!
AU: Aww better luck next time horseface.
Levi: So what's happening in this chapter?
AU: Levi! Do-
*A band of screaming fangirls comes in and throws a net over Levi dragging him out of the room.
Levi: Aghhhhhh! Brat help me!
Eren: You asked......*chuckles* Enjoy the chapter!
~~~~

"Ugh...This is going to spread fast." You groan in defeat.

"Don't worry, I'll beat them up."

"Levi!!"

"I'm joking! Joking!" He said putting his hands up.

"You never joke Levi."

"*gasps* You found me out!" You playfully hit him on the shoulder and he laughed which is really rare.

"Hey Captain Levi!" He stops laughing and his usual stoic expression reappears. You roll your eyes.

"What?" he snapped.

"The Colossal reappeared and attacked the Trost District Sir!" reported a fellow cadet saluting. "And titan shifter Eren Yeager is sealing the gate. Commander Erwin sent me to inform you that the two of you are needed to protect um..." He pulled out a slip of paper and read aloud: "Captain Levi and Soldier (L/n) are needed in the Protection Squad along with Mikasa Ackerman, Armin Arlert, Jean Kirstein and Monica Naza."

"Naza? I've never heard her name before."

"New recruit sir!"

"Right, (F/n) meet at the stables in 3 minute sharp. Do not be late." He said waving the cadet off and rushing towards his office. You rush to your room, tie your (hair length) (hair colour) into a ponytail and grabbed your Scouts Cape.

"Levi!" You yelled as you mounted your black horse Midnight.

"Right here. GO!"

~

You two sped across the plains and reached the breached gate of Trost District. Titans were already attacking the town.

"Rico!" I heard Levi yell as we abandoned our horses and switched to 3DMG. A short girl with silvery short hair turned and waved to us.

"Protection Squad Levi correct?"

"Yes, you?" You replied before Levi.

"Standby Squad Rico." Both you and Levi nodded and watched on top of the wall.

"Where do we come in?" I asked no one in particular.

"Don't you need to find Mikasa and them?" Asked Rico.

"Right! I forgot!" you gasp as you were just about to jump off the wall. A hand grabbed yours before you could leave.

"Be careful," he whispered putting a hand of your heart. "Keep this beating."

You smiled, "I will." And jumped off the wall. You hooked your wire onto the roof of a building and soared across taking out one aberrant along the way.

"Mikasa!" I screamed finding her with the titan-shifted Eren.

"(F/n)! I need to help Eren! Please help me!" She yelled at you with tears running down her face. "Eren is just sitting there and we need reinforcements to fend off the titans..."

"Mikasa." You say firmly "I'm here as the Protection Squad Levi. I'll fight the titans as you look after Eren." Then leaping off the roof. You spot a crawler coming towards Eren, You hook your wire onto it's nape and going for the kill. But as you get closer, it suddenly turns around and grabs your wire. Crap. You thought. You suddenly feel it tug on your wire sending your body forwards.

"(F/N)!!" You heard Levi shout before the titan opened its mouth swallowing you whole.

~

You open your eyes and see nothing but darkness. Am I dead? You thought to yourself. Ouch! You glanced at your right shoulder to see your right hand missing. All that's left is your forearm and upwards. Freaking Hell, How did I end up in here? You try to move your legs but they won't obey. You collapse in the titans stomach full of the fallen soldiers blood and sweat.

As your vision starts to come back, you start to see your surroundings. You were kneeling down in a small pool of blood with deceased soldiers' bodies floating around you. Ewww you thought. How come I didn't die like they did? Suddenly, you hear flesh ripping and you were blinded by sunlight.

"(F/N)?!" It was Levi, he killed the titan and saved you.

"L-Levi...?" Your head started spinning as your eyelids began feel heavy.

"Oh my Maria! Thank the Gods you're still alive!"

"I don't think.....I'll...be alive.....much longer....."

"No No No! Don't you dare die on me!" He says as he carries you bridal style out of the titans stomach and flies towards the wall.

"Was I helpful......to.....Humanity....?"

"You did great. Eren managed to seal the gate. For once, the humans have beaten the titans."

"......Good....." You muttered as darkness is about to envelope you.

"...(F/n)!...." His voice suddenly far away now. "Don't leave......me!" You feel Levi's warm tears drip onto your face.

"I....Love....You.........L-Levi..." You manage before passing out.

~~~~~
I know my chapters are short but How are they? Are they entertaining? How can I make it more interesting? Plz Comment and Vote!! :)

*Levi crawls back into the room, his uniform torn to shreds.*
Levi: Tch, Filthy brats
AU: How wa-
Levi: Don't even start
Eren: Well you asked!
Levi: Shut up Jaeger, 30 laps
Eren: But Corporal!
Levi: You wanna make it 40?
Eren: N-No sir
*Eren running out of the room*
AU: That went well.....