{Sick Levi x Reader}

A special thanks to sopsopso and @An1meGirl for voting and commenting! Love you guys! Stay awesome!!

"Cadet (L/n)!" called a voice from outside your door. You walked hurriedly to your door finding the Commander with a worried expression.

"Y-yes Commander? Is there something wrong?"

"Captain Levi is sick. He won't eat or drink anything. I was hoping you know, you could have a week of your duties and look after him? He seems to listen to you most the time." Explained the Commander.

"Uh...s-sure sir." you answered straightening your uniform.

"Great. He is in his office." With that, he walked off leaving you overwhelmed. You snapped back to reality and rushed to the kitchen wanting to make something nice for your captain *cough* crush *cough*. You gathered some chocolate drops and flour and started baking some cupcakes hoping he likes them.

After about an hour of work, you cleaned the kitchen and took a few cupcakes for Levi. As you were just about to leave, Olou interrupted.

"What's the little cadet doing here?" he sneered coldly.

"I'm baking cupcakes. None of your concern anyway." You snapped back. "I have to go, have one if you must, I don't really care." You quickly scurried away before he could ask any more questions. You arrived at his door and knocked quietly.

"Name and business." came the cold reply.

"Uh...cadet (F/n) sir-"

"What do you want." You didn't know how to reply so you opened the door seeing your captain sitting at his desk with piles of paperwork around him. He looked tired and his eyes are bloodshot.

"I made some cupcakes for you. Commander Erwin said you were unwell...so..." You blushed and handed him a plate with three delicately decorated cupcakes.

"You made these for me?" he asked in disbelief.

"Y-yeah..."

"Are you sure you didn't just go out to the market and buy it?"

"Haha yes Levi I'm sure." You giggled.

"I never knew you could bake (F/n)." He said accepting the cakes from you. He took a bite and said:

"Oh my Maria, I swear to God these are the best I've ever tasted." He exclaimed.

"Umm Sir, These are the first chocolate cupcakes you've had. You don't like sweets." You corrected.

"How did you know?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

"I'm observant." you lied knowing you kind of 'stalked' your captain. He finished all three of the cupcakes in a flash and offered you to sit. Levi stood up but immediately, fell back down into his chair.

"Sir! Are you alright?!" You asked standing up and rushing to his side.

"I-I'm fine...I just feel a bit dizzy..."

"I'll help you.." you suggested.

"Okay, I want to sleep, can you help me to my bed?" he asked.

"S-sure." You blushed. You half carried him to his bedroom. His room was spotlessly clean. His double bed was made perfectly and his bedside table was polished. You helped him to his bed and he commanded you to help him change out of his uniform.

"B-but sir-"

"No buts. It's an order."

"Y-yes Sir!" you said first taking off his jacket then his straps. He laid down as you unbuttoned his white shirt revealing his perfect abdomen.

"Like what you see?" he asked you catching you staring.

"Uh..." You turned away quickly blushing wildly.

"Tch, hurry up." As you were leaning close to him trying to take off his cravat, he grabbed both your wrists and pulled you close to him kissing you on the lips hungrily.

"Sir!"

"Tch, when we're alone, cut the formal crap. it's Levi got it?"

"Yes Sir- I mean Levi..."

"You don't know how long I've wanted to do that to you." He confessed.

~

You woke the next morning in Levi's protective arms. You suddenly felt a throbbing pain in your head realising you are now sick too.

"Nugh, Levi?" You groaned.

"Yes (F/n)?"

"You got me sick!" you complained turning to face him.

"Good, so now you have to stay here."