{Levi x Sick Reader}

You woke to the sound of singing canaries and the sunlight peeking from your window. You tried to sit up but the throbbing pain in your head made it difficult.

Your room door opened and your boyfriend Levi came in. He wore his usual white button up shirt and black slacks with dress shoes. His raven black locks dangled in front of his cold grey eyes.

"Is about time you woke up." He said stoically shoving his hands in his pockets.

"Ugh Levi..." You mumbled not believing he is still unhappy after you woke up.

"You were out for 2 weeks straight. The storm got to you huh?" He said gently this time. He walked over to the foot of your bed and took off his shoes then climbing into your covers hugging you tightly.

"Levi..." You mumbled burying you face into his chest snuggling closer to him and taking in his scent.

"Yes (F/n)?"

"What's the date today?"

"It's nearly Christmas (F/n), What do you want for Christmas?"

"Christmas isn't about gifts Levi, It's about Jesus being born and-"

"I know what Christmas means." Said Levi cutting you off. "I just to give something special to my love."

"Levi, you don't have to." You say looking into his steel grey eyes. He smiled and pecked you on your forehead.

"You're so hot." He said getting up.

"I know I am." You said teasingly.

"No, I mean, you have a high temperature. You have a fever." He chuckled at your misunderstanding.

"Ooh." You said looking down embarrassed feeling your cheeks flare up.

"(F/n), you're hot either way, so don't feel embarrassed." he told you cupping both your cheeks and looking you straight in the eye making sure you get the message. He kissed you passionately but quickly pulled away making you crave for more.

"Later greedy." Chuckled Levi getting up from your bed and headed out the door.

"Humph..." You pouted not believing he just left without another word. While you were deep in your thoughts, little did you know that Levi was heading to the kitchen to check on his cake he was baking for you.

You lay back down sinking into soft velvet pillows. You were about to drift to sleep when Levi can back into your room holding something you couldn't quite make out.

"I know I suck at cooking, baking whatever shiz it is, but....I hope you enjoy this." He said gently blushing a bit. He handed a silver plate with a beautifully cut sliced chocolate cake with white icing to you. You gasped and accepted his gift.

"Wow Levi!! This looks and smell amazing!" You squealed making him smile.

"I-I...." He blushed and looked away lost for words.

"Mmmmm! Dis....ish...amazing!" You said stuffing your mouth with cake.

"Tch, shut your mouth when you're eating otherwise I will punish you." He scolded at you but with a slight tease in his voice.

"Whach will you du?" you said again testing his patience. The last time you tried such thing didn't really end well. But you know he has changed a lot since then.

"Swallow." He commanded.

"huh?"

"Swallow the cake in your mouth." He said again. You did what he said and he took the cake away from you and shoved a piece into his mouth.

"Hey! I still-" before you finished, he smashed his lips into yours feeding you by his mouth. Moments passed and the room suddenly got hotter. Feeding you cake turned into passionate kissing.

"Mm...Levi..." You gasped between breaths.

".....Yes.....(F/n)..?"

"The cake.....was great..."

"You...know what's....greater?"

"....What...?"

"You."

"Aww....I love you Levi...." At that, Levi broke the kiss and looked at you with his grey eyes. He took out a small red box from his pants and opened it. Your eyes widened and your mouth fell open.

"Will you marry me (F/n)?" he asked you getting down on one knee next to your bed and revealed a gold diamond ring.

"Levi....I-I....Of course!" You squealed hugging him wrapping your hands around his neck.

"Will we be together forever Levi?"

"No."

"Huh?"

"We will be together five-ever." He said kissing your again and sliding the ring onto your finger. It fitted perfectly.

~~~

Levi: Wow that was romantic...

AU: Come on Levi...show some emotion! *pleading puppy eyes*

Levi: Tch fine... *Smiles*

AU: *Nosebleeds*

Levi: CLEAN THE FLOOR BRAT! I JUST POLISHED IT

AU: sorry senpai....

Levi: TCH