Chapter 481-490

Chapter 481: A Beautiful Misunderstanding

"..."

"Happy? I've never felt happy being the top scorer. Now that I'm in second place, what am I happy about!"

"..."

"It's fine to be the second. But the first... Dad, you don't understand. Yesterday, Qiu Chenxi left. I guessed she must have gone to the army. I've already told you about the situation. You'll decide for yourself what you wish to do in the future. Anyway, I'm not interfering in the matter between you and your sister." As for her relationship with the Qiu family, it was not within her father's control as well.

After hanging up, Shi Qing returned to her own room without a word. She took out a few clothes and stuffed them into the luggage.

There was no elder present in the Qiu family when she left.

Shi Qing sneered. She just informed the auntie in the Qiu family and then took her own luggage and left.

When Qi Minlan received the news, Shi Qing had already unpacked and tidied up her clothes in the new place.

For the sake of his own daughter, Shi Peng would definitely not just find any place. That area was not only safe but also quiet. At the very least, it would not affect Shi Qing in her studies.

Qi Minlan did not wish to cut of kin ties with the Shi family. She thus quickly ran over to fetch Shi Qing back. As long as Shi Qing was staying at the house of the Qiu family, her brother would definitely agree to help when the Qiu family needed them.

Of course, Shi Qing, who was determined to move out, would not be persuaded to do otherwise by Qi Minlan.

Qi Minlan, who had tired herself out after trying for so long, went home empty-handed. She could not convince Shi Qing. Her face was pale with anger. "True enough, she's from the Shi family. She's as bad-tempered and has the same problem as them."

"Mom..." Qi Minlan's bottom had just landed on the real leather sofa, and before she could rest, she heard Qiu Chenxi's downhearted voice.

Qi Minlan quickly sat up. "You're back. Where's Zhai Sheng? Why didn't you invite him to our house? It's such a good opportunity! As for Shi Qing... You don't need to worry about her anymore. Whenever you have a chance, just ask Zhai Sheng to come to our house. Shi Qing has moved out. Zhai Sheng won't bump into Shi Qing when he's here."

Qiu Chenxi's face turned black. Her mother had really touched her soft spot. "Inviting him here... I need to have the opportunity to do so in the first place."

"What? Didn't he send you back? How can that be!"

"It can be!"

Qiu Chenxi ground her teeth.

When she knew that Zhai Sheng was coming back, Qiu Chenxi had been busy looking for excuses to return to the camp. Early this morning, Qiu Chenxi had been waiting at the entrance of the camp for his car. She finally saw the car coming. Without a word, Qiu Chenxi stood in the way of the car.

Zhai Sheng could only stop his car when he saw a person standing in front of it. Furthermore, Qiu Chenxi was not some special forces personnel.

Once Zhai Sheng stopped his car, Qiu Chenxi smiled and walked over. "Brother Zhai, it's such a coincidence. Where are you going?"

"Going back to the Zhai's residence." Zhai Sheng had to roll down his window when he saw Qiu Chenxi standing beside it and refusing to leave.

"Really, such a coincidence. I'm going home too!" Qiu Chenxi's eyes lit up and she smiled at Zhai Sheng happily. "Brother Zhai, I'm still worried about how I should go home. You know, not everyone can come to this place as they wish, so there are few vehicles on the road. Brother Zhai, can you do me a favor and send me home, please? If I depend on my two legs to walk home, they'll be broken by the time I arrive home."