Chapter 981-990

Chapter 981 The Spectacular Qiao Nan

Zou Wenxuan knew that if she had a choice, she would rather have the same or fewer number of people coming to watch their event this year than the past two years. She was not keen to see so many people. These people did not come for the English club events. Now, who in the school was not aware that the two English clubs were competing with each other? The people present today were hoping to be in for a good show.

At the thought of these people who did not mind watching the fun grow, Zou Wenxuan's mood worsened.

"Don't think too much. What we need to do now is to give it our best. Wenxuan, don't give yourself so much pressure." Would the president not know the situation? At this moment, he could only encourage Zou Wenxuan. If she became too bothered with Xu Shengnan's situation, she might perform poorly and fail to maintain the standard of the past two years' events. If that were to happen, Zou Wenxuan would certainly feel very upset after the event.

"Okay." Zou Wenxuan took a deep breath and adjusted her mindset.

At this moment, Zou Wenxuan really felt a little regretful. If she had known that this would happen today, she certainly would have been more serious and sincere in poaching Qiao Nan to her club.

It was only until this moment that Zou Wenxuan felt that she did have some foresight.

Initially, she had just wanted to take precautionary measures. That was the reason she looked for Qiao Nan to poach the latter.

However, at that time, Zou Wenxuan wanted to poach Qiao Nan because of Xu Shengnan. She did not wish to give Xu Shengnan a chance to turn the tides.

If Qiao Nan had listened to her and joined her club, Zou Wenxuan would surely not care much about Qiao Nan. She also would not do as she promised to nurture Qiao Nan and let her become her successor.

At that time, Zou Wenxuan had never taken Qiao Nan seriously. Her glances at Qiao Nan always carried some disdain.

Qiao Nan was not bad-tempered but she was not stupid. In addition, she had the experience of two lifetimes. The twenty-year-old Zou Wenxuan actually dared to wield her knife in front of Qiao Nan, this forty-year-old 'old' lady. What a joke.

Fortunately, although Zou Wenxuan did not take Qiao Nan seriously and was not very sincere when she was poaching Qiao Nan, her attitude was not considered too bad. On the surface, she appeared to be approachable.

Precisely, due to this, although she clearly knew that Zou Wenxuan was sweet-talking and bluffing her in order to poach her, Qiao Nan did not take issue with Zou Wenxuan. She very calmly and coolly declined Zou Wenxuan.

At the thought of the situation then, Zou Wenxuan felt so regretful she wanted to buy some medicine to take.

At that time, Qiao Nan had most likely seen through her. Qiao Nan did not take her words seriously as she knew that she was just paying lip service, that she was just sweet-talking and would not take responsibility for her words.

If she had long known that Qiao Nan was so capable and familiar with Senior Gao Yan, she definitely would have invited Qiao Nan to her club with a serious attitude and extreme sincerity. She would also find ways to let Qiao Nan succeed her, becoming the next vice president.

This was such a high potential blue chip share. She had not discovered it earlier, so be it.

Thereafter, Qiao Nan went knocking on Xu Shengnan's door. She noticed her then.

At that time, if she had been a little more sincere and serious, would Qiao Nan agree to join her club? If so, the one helping her by her side now would be Qiao Nan.