Chapter 1081-1090

Chapter 1081: To Be Sibling If Not Husband and Wife

After grandfather had spoken, Brother Zhai reduced the quantity. However, he increased the quality too viciously and also the duration!!!

Fortunately, all thanks to Old Master Zhai's words, Qiao Nan's 'exercises' lessened by a lot. She had more time for sleeping then.

On the second day, it was rare that Qiao Nan, who was already used to the constant 'torture' by Zhai Sheng, could sleep for an additional two hours. She was thus feeling energized. Just as how Shi Qing would put it, she seemed to be shining all over.

"See no evil!" Shi Qing covered her eyes. "Qiao Nan, are you too immersed in happiness now? You're just short of writing 'happiness' on your face. You have to know. Your expression is causing a great amount of hurt to singles like us."

At the sight of Qiao Nan looking so happy, the boyish Shi Qing expressed jealously that she also hoped that she could find a man that she liked so that she could go on a romantic date.

"Put in more effort to part with singlehood then." Qiao Nan pursed her lips in an attempt to suppress the corners of her lips that could not help curling up. "What is happening between Zhu Baoguo and you?"

"Ah! What do you mean?" Shi Qing jumped and exclaimed.

Qiao Nan laughed madly. "Hahaha, I didn't even say anything. I am just asking... How is your relationship with Zhu Baoguo as classmates recently? Do you have to be so emotional? You're admitting to it yourself. Did I step on your tail?"

Qiao Nan was completely having a blind guess with these words.

After transferring to PLA National Defence University, Shi Qing and Qiao Nan had never stopped contacting each other. They would call each other at least once a week, not to mention that the two young ladies were 'trendsetters' who had cell phones in their possession.

On the contrary, Zhu Baoguo, who used to stick to Qiao Nan so badly in the past, seemed to have grown up. For six months, Qiao Nan did not receive any phone call or letter from Zhu Baoguo.

Fortunately, there was Shi Qing. Each time they had a phone conversation, six to seven out of Shi Qing's ten sentences were related to Zhu Baoguo.

Hence, although Zhu Baoguo had never contacted Qiao Nan, Qiao Nan was not unfamiliar with Zhu Baoguo's situation.

Unknowingly, a woman's topics of conversation were always revolving around another man.

If Qiao Nan, who had been through two lifetimes, did not realize anything, she should really be reborn again.

In particular, Shi Qing's current reaction made Qiao Nan more certain that something was happening between these two people. Otherwise, why would Shi Qing react so strongly?

Shi Qing touched her face. Her pair of eyes was looking all around but Qiao Nan's eyes. "Don't talk nonsense. Zhu Baoguo is such a weak shrimp. Will I fancy him?"

"Weak shrimp?" Qiao Nan raised her brows. "Why did I hear from others that you have been defeated by Zhu Baoguo? You even did various sneak attacks on him but did not succeed each time. He defeats you every time."

Qiao Nan felt that Zhu Baoguo was most probably the only one who could tolerate Shi Qing's temper.

Take Zhai Hua as an example. For these two ladies, Qiao Nan felt that their partners had to either use gentleness to counter their toughness or use extreme physical force to defeat them.

Zhu Baoguo was obviously in the second situation. At the thought that Zhai Hua was going to 'marry' Tian Dong and if the two were really together, Qiao Nan wondered whether Tian Dong would be in the first kind of situation.