Chapter 1341-1350

Chapter 1341 Luxury Goods
At that time, in order to fight for his own happiness and also to avoid angering his elders, Tian Dong clearly told his elder uncle, Tian Shouyi, that Shi Peng’s only daughter, Shi Qing, was a very good friend of Qiao Nan. Putting Shi Qing aside, Shi Peng also treated Qiao Nan like his best buddy’s daughter.As such, if he were to marry Hua Hua according to his wish, the Tian family could still build a good relationship with the Shi family.
However, at that time, Tian Shouyi insisted on his own opinion. He felt that the brother-in-law of a daughter’s good friend would not be as close as one’s own nephew-in-law. Qiao Nan was only a good friend of Shi Peng’s daughter whereas Qiu Chenxi was Shi Peng’s biological niece.

It was obvious who was closer in terms of kinship.

If Dongzi were to insist on marrying Zhai Hua, he would lure in the muddleheaded Zhai family who only knew how to take the side of reason without considering kinships. In addition, it was very likely that Shi Peng would be offended. When that time came, the Tian family would be detested and shunned by both the Zhai family and the Shi family. That would be terrible then.

A marriage that could initially benefit the Tian family would come up empty-handed instead.

As a result, Tian Shouxin and Tian Shouyi argued many times over this. Tian Shouyi was the elder one and Old Master Tian was biased toward him. In the end, Tian Shouyi used the old master to pressurize Tian Shouxin, saying that all these were the old master’s intentions. ‘Brother, don’t tell me you feel that your wings have hardened and you are not going to take the old master’s words seriously?’

When Tian Shouyi said such things, Tian Shouxin and Tian Shouyi could no longer continue with the discussion.

Tian Shouxin wanted to chat with the old master and asked him if he truly had such intention. However, the old master was unwell and Tian Shouyi also declined Tian Shouxin’s request.

When Tian Shouyi was finally willing to let Tian Shouxin visit the old master, Tian Shouxin could not find the energy to ask the old master if that was the case. This was because he knew that although the old master did not have such intention initially, Tian Shouyi would have planted such thoughts in him after communicating with him.

What was there to talk about then?!

Now, his son insisted and had married lady that he loved most, and he had become in-laws with Chief Zhai.

Look?

Look!

The Shi family was so good to them. All of Shi Peng’s departments had close working relationships with Dongzi’s company. However, Shi Peng had never used any excuse to hinder Dongzi.

The old master of the Shi family seemed a little unhappy that Dongzi had married Zhai Hua. However, the head of the family now was Shi Peng. Shi Peng relied on his own capability to rise in the ranks. In front of Old Master Shi, he did not need to feel guilty at all. He could completely insist on his own views in a bold and righteous manner.

The Tian family’s business was getting better and smoother. In the face of this, Tian Shouxin would even wake up from his dreams smiling, feeling proud that he had made the right decision by insisting on allowing his son to marry Zhai Hua and become in-laws with the Zhai family.

A relative like Qiao Nan did not become the only burden of the Tian family. Instead, the career of the Tian family established greater heights because of her. This was also considered a situation of benefiting from an unexpected course of events.

As expected, after Zhai Hua was pregnant, besides their daughter-in-law, the Tian Shouxin couple was most fond of Qiao Nan among all the juniors. As for their son, they would quietly dote on him in their hearts.