Chapter 811-820

Chapter 811 Women Should Have Physical Strength

When Zhai Sheng came out from the study room, Zhai Hua's first reaction was to look at him.

Zhai Sheng frowned. "Zhai Hua, come to my room. I have something to talk to you."

"..." This was the exact tone and words that her father used when he told Zhai Sheng to go to his study room.

In the end, Zhai Hua still went to Zhai Sheng's room. "What do you want to talk to me about?"

"Mom has not slept a wink yesterday because of you."

"What about me? It is no wonder that Mom does not look good today." She had been dating Wei De for some time. Her mother should not have been losing sleep because of this, right?

"You are asking me what it is!? Previously, when you did not stay at home or at the army camp, where had you been?"

"One thing that our parents are most worried about right now is whether they will become grandparents unknowingly. Therefore, Zhai Hua, should you give them a surprise or shock? You should know the old master's temper. He may seem tough and healthy, but he cannot take shocks. This may happen in other families, but it will never be allowed in the Zhai family. Let's not talk about our parents. If you are pregnant, do you believe that the old master will be the first to rush back to skin you alive?"

"..." Zhai Hua blushed at the topic that her brother was talking to her about. She could not imagine that her brother would talk to her about the intimacy between her and Wei De. She did not have the courage to answer him.

It was only when he mentioned the old master that she looked up to deny. "I have never forgotten how grandpa used to teach me when I was young. All... all of you have been thinking too much. We only held hands. We did not do anything else."

Of course, it was not that Wei De had no intention to take the relationship further. It was Zhai Hua who refused his moves.

"Really?" Zhai Sheng relaxed slightly.

"Of course. Do you think that I am someone to be trifled with? I may not win in a fight against you, but I can knock other people down easily." Zhai Hua bragged about her physical strength, but she had also revealed important information unknowingly.

True enough, Wei De had the intention to take things further.

However, Wei De was not physically stronger than Zhai Hua. He must have been kicked out of the bed by Zhai Hua and ended up in failure.

For the first time, Zhai Sheng felt that it was a good thing for ladies to be physically strong

He was even happier that Wei De did not really participate in the training when he was in the army.

Otherwise, a sturdy man like Wei De would not be overpowered by Zhai Hua.

After all, men were physically stronger than women.

"Very good. I think Dad and Mom can sleep with peace of mind tonight. Zhai Hua, as your family, I have to remind you of one thing. You have to stand firm with regard to the intimacy level between you and Wei De. You must not allow him to overstep the boundaries. You should know our parents and grandpa well. You must not listen to what other people say and do something that cannot be undone in a moment of urgency. The idea 'what's done is done' does not work in our family and it is too despicable." After affirming that nothing had happened, Zhai Sheng wanted to make sure that it would remain status quo.

If Zhai Hua was pregnant, Wei De would have the means to threaten the Zhai family to agree to his terms.

"That's for sure. I will never resort to that." If she wanted to do that, she would have done it long ago. Wei De had thought of this idea a year ago.