Chapter 761-770

Chapter 761 Unable to Disperse the Crowd

She had finally understood. Today's matter was arranged by someone. "My mom doesn't only have me as a daughter. These two years, my mom didn't come back. She only raised Qiao Zijin up and not me. My mom met with a car accident but where is Qiao Zijin? Why didn't Qiao Zijin care? When my dad had a car accident two years ago, both Qiao Zijin and I drew our blood for him. If my dad's blood type is suitable for my mom, it doesn't matter if I don't go. On the contrary, if my dad's blood type is not suitable for my mom, we will only be waiting anxiously for nothing if Qiao Zijin and I drop everything and proceed to the hospital!"

"You can't put it that way. Your mom had an accident and her life is at stake. You're her daughter and yet you're so cold-blooded and aren't concerned at all. I've already told you. You can take the college entrance examination many times but you only have one biological mother." The neighbor was anxious too. If this were to continue, Qiao Nan would enter the school soon.

"That's my mom, my biological mother. I can't help when she got into a car accident. If my mom dotes on me, do you think she will insist that I visit her after my college entrance examination or let me wait by the side at the hospital for nothing? You're also an uncle from our quad. Don't worry. Regarding your 'extreme kindness' today, I will definitely remember you forever!"

There were so many coincidences today. Her mother met with a car accident in front of Ping Cheng High School's entrance. This should also be part of the 'coincidences', right?

"Why are you talking so much nonsense!" Nan Nan was a child and it was not appropriate for her to be rude to the elder. Nevertheless, he was of the same seniority as the neighbor. The neighbor was holding Nan Nan back from taking the college entrance examination. Did he have the gall of a leopard?

Qiao Dongliang's face turned sullen. With a twist, he clamped the neighbor down, just like how Shi Qing dealt with the thief earlier.

Everyone was not young and the joints were no longer that flexible. The neighbor's face turned as white as a sheet immediately and he screamed in pain. The thief shrank his neck as he could completely empathize with this. He dared not even try to recollect the feeling. It was akin to losing his soul.

"Old Qiao, we're long-time neighbors. Can you go easy on me? Clearly, you've always been so polite." Even gentle and indecisive.

Qiao Dongliang sneered. "You are taking my politeness as your fortune. You seem to have forgotten that I was from the army. I can't deal with too many people. Nevertheless, it's a piece of cake for me to deal with one or two of you. The thief won't be able to escape. You're someone from the quad. After today, I will definitely pay you a visit to 'thank you' properly next time!"

Qiao Dongliang kicked away the old neighbor. He then took off his outer shirt and tied the thief up.

After knowing that something was amiss with today's matter, would Qiao Dongliang still be so polite to others?

That aura of his seemed like he would chase after anyone and kill them regardless of who they were.

The neighbor landed on his buttocks with a hard fall and the end of his spine felt a little painful. He was so furious and he grimaced in agony. Suddenly, he shouted loudly, "The family of the woman being knocked down is here. Here are her husband and daughter. Hurry, the family members have to keep the victim company. The victim is badly injured."

"Where are the family members? Quickly get into the car!" The doctor and nurses also broke out in a sweat. At the sight of the victim who was seriously injured, they quickly tried to stop the bleeding for Ding Jiayi.