Chapter 1111-1120

Chapter 1111: Criteria for Choosing a Man

Old Master Zhai expressed that he was someone who had something to attend to tonight. He had to share the joy with his elderly partner by telling her the good news.

Old Master Zhai's situation was a little melancholic but it was also very sentimental.

Besides the auntie, Zhai Hua was all alone in the living room. She felt extremely sorrowful as she was the only one 'without love.'

Fine, she decided to get help and would begin with going on blind dates from tomorrow onward.

As for that Tian Dong, she had simply thrown him to the back of her mind.

No one understood the struggles in Zhai Hua's heart. The other members of the Zhai family had already returned to their rooms. They were all 'busy' and did not have the time.

Qiao Nan, who had been 'pinned down', cried and scratched a few times on Zhai Sheng's back. "Dont... don't be too much."

Zhai Sheng was panting heavily. "Am I too much? Or are you? You're really not coming back after going to the house of the Zhu family?"

At the thought that he had been alone in his room for a few nights, Zhai Sheng could not help increasing the vigor and intensity of his movements, which provoked Qiao Nan to bite him. "I have already told you before. Don't owe too many debts. Otherwise, you're the one who will 'suffer'."

If you let a man who had taken meat before endure for a period of time, the 'fire' in his body would accumulate. It was extremely terrifying.

"You... rogue!" Qiao Nan wanted to cry but there were no more tears. Having a soldier as a husband was good except for this aspect. He had a strong physique and great waist strength. It was terrible.

"Be good." Zhai Sheng coaxed Qiao Nan as he kissed her a few times. "We are husband and wife now. This is a duty that I have to fulfill as a husband." This was akin to handing over the grains to the state.

It was nonsense!

Qiao Nan, who had been tortured by Zhai Sheng until she was speechless and stuttering, could not wait to kick Zhai Sheng off her body.

He looked so righteous in his soldier attire but was a hooligan without it!

The next morning, the Zhai family was apparently surprised when they saw that Qiao Nan was awake. In particular, Zhai Hua widened her eyes. "Zhai Sheng, did you become a vegetarian?"

Due to the prior wedding arrangements, Qiao Nan had been staying at the house of the Zhu family, while Zhai Sheng had been sleeping alone. She had thus seen Zhai Sheng's face becoming increasingly gloomier day by day.

Given his expression, those unaware would never think that Zhai Sheng was going to marry a wife soon.

Zhai Hua's words did not rouse any reaction from Zhai Sheng. Nevertheless, Qiao Nan was so angry that she could not help pinching Zhai Sheng's waist.

In fact, Qiao Nan would not be able to get up today if she did not find that too embarrassing.

Only heaven knew how badly her pair of legs trembled when she first got down the bed to wear her clothes.