Chapter 1121-1130

Chapter 1121: Wouldn’t That Overwork the Brains?
When Qiao Nan could identify Tian Dong’s flaws, Zhai Hua could immediately tell the family that it was impossible between her and Tian Dong then.

Zhai Hua wholeheartedly wanted Qiao Nan to be her advisor. Besides helping her analyze the situation, Qiao Nan could also devise a strategy to resolve Tian Dong, this trouble.

“Let’s go.” Without giving the time for Zhai Hua to converse further with Qiao Nan, Tian Dong reached out his hands, held on to Zhai Hua’s elbows, and pulled Zhai Hua away.

Qiao Nan’s jaws dropped slightly at the rare scene before her. Somehow, she felt that there was hope for these two people.

Tian Dong was very quiet, but judging from their behavior, she vaguely had the feeling that Tian Dong would have Sister Zhai Hua eating out of his hands.

If Tian Dong could really lead Zhai Hua by the nose, no matter whether Sister Zhai Hua was willing, she did not need to worry about having a baby anymore. The child’s father had already come knocking on the door.

“Mom, I’m going back to my room first.” Qiao Nan was carrying the books in her arms when she informed Miao Jing.

“Sure. I will get auntie to call you when it’s time for dinner,” Miao Jing replied. The Tian family had been overseas for more than twenty years. Miao Jing’s understanding of the Tian family was not as good as before. If Qiao Nan was with her, she was also afraid that Qiao Nan was too young and would be tricked into revealing certain matters.

When she heard that Qiao Nan was going back to the room to read, Miao Jing was quite pleased.

As elders, when they heard that the youngsters were keen to learn, they had no reason to disrupt the youngsters’ enthusiasm.

“Mom, uncle, and auntie, take your time to chat.” After Qiao Nan informed the elders politely, she moved a huge pile of books to Zhai Sheng and her new bedroom.

Judging from today’s situation, Qiao Nan estimated that she would definitely spend a longer time in her in-law’s house than she would in the small courtyard of her master this semester.

After Qiao Nan left, Mother Tian smiled. “Qiao Nan is very young but she is quite steady. She has so much enthusiasm for learning. Your family’s judgment of character is very good.”

When she said this, Mother Tian had some intention to fawn on the Zhai family. Nevertheless, she also said this from her heart.

Mother Tian did not believe that Qiao Nan did not know who they were.

She clearly knew their identity but she could politely excuse herself, taking into consideration the nature of the relationship. That was not easy.

At the thought of the Qiu Chenxi that she had just met, Mother Tian could not help frowning.

That lady was very young but she was very scheming. She had been greatly influenced by her family.

As an elder, everyone preferred children who had pure and simple hearts. When they faced people who tried to get close to them due to ulterior motives, Mother Tian could not accept them.

“I heard that Qiao Nan is a student of Peking University?” Mother Tian could not help asking again. One had to know that Tsing Hua University and Peking University in China were akin to the University of Oxford in England.

“Yes, Nan Nan was the top scorer of humanities in the college entrance examination last year.” At the mention of Qiao Nan, this daughter-in-law, the smile on Miao Jing’s face turned more genuine. “This child is extremely sensible. Sometimes, I suspect that the ages between Hua Hua and Nan Nan have been mixed up.”