Chapter 1021-1030

Chapter 1021 Take Revenge on Your Precious Darling

When that time came, Zijin would be the daughter-in-law of the chief and all the good things in the Zhai family would belong to Zijin.

Ding Jiayi completely did not consider the Zhai family's wishes or whether they were willing to agree to this. This was because she felt that this was something that Qiao Nan was responsible for.

Qiao Nan's task was to let Qiao Zijin take back everything that 'originally belonged to the latter'. In addition, she should solve the adverse issues that resulted from her robbing of Qiao Zijin. This was what Qiao Nan owed Qiao Zijin. As such, Qiao Nan had to pay them back to Qiao Zijin completely.

"Don't worry. Once this matter is settled, I won't ever plead or look for you again no matter what happens to Zijin or me in the future. I won't talk about how we are related anymore. After this matter, we will no longer have anything to do with each other. I will take it that you have paid back your life to me."

She was not someone that unreasonable. On the account that they were mother and daughter, she was willing to provide Qiao Nan with a route of retreat.

After the matter, they would no longer owe each other. They could treat each other as strangers when they met. They could leave without even nodding at each other then.

Qiao Nan took a deep breath. "Right, I owe you one life." That was because she had asked her father many times. She was definitely given birth by Ding Jiayi.

When she heard Qiao Nan admit that she owed her a life, Ding Jiayi's expression changed for the better. "At least, you still have some conscience."

"However, I have already repaid you the life that I owed you." Qiao Nan straightened her back and lifted her chin highly. When she said this, she looked bold and righteous.

She was extremely thankful for that push of Ding Jiayi that caused her death under the wheels of a car in her previous life.

Otherwise, facing such a shameless demand of Ding Jiayi, she actually felt her legs wobbled a little when she rejected Ding Jiayi.

After giving birth, the child would owe his parents a life?

If that was the case, Ding Jiayi, this mother, was so precious. As Ding Jiayi's daughter, her life was really as wretched as a weed. "I only owe you a life and I have returned it to you. You have said so much, but I am sorry. I still can't agree to your request. When you give me a second life, I will consider what you have said today then."

"Returned it to me? When did you return it to me? Do you want to shirk your debt?" Ding Jiayi was not pleased. Qiao Nan was lying with her eyes open. Not to mention that she owed her a life, she had brought up Qiao Nan for more than ten years, but Qiao Nan had never supported her, this biological mother.

"Leave."

"Leave? Do you have any right to drive me away? If you do not do what I have instructed you to, Qiao Nan, I won't let you have a good life. Don't corner me. Certainly, the Zhai family will not be willing to accept a difficult in-law like me. Of course, if you know what is good for you, I can also become an in-law that the Zhai family will be satisfied with." The only difference was that Zijin had to be the one who married Zhai Sheng!

Qiao Nan held on to her forehead. "I won't stop you in whatever you want to do. However, during these few years, not only my courage but also my temper has grown. You wish to destroy my happiness and fulfill Qiao Zijin's wish? An eye for an eye. Will Qiao Zijin be afraid of having such a difficult sister-in-law like me when she finds a marriage partner in the future? Behaving like a shrew, right? I don't know how to in the past, but as long as I think back on the things that you have done and learn from there, I will eventually learn how to be one. It is true that parents are their children's teachers. I really have to thank you for setting such a good example for me over the years."