Chapter 1311-1320

Chapter 1311 The Qiao Family Is Here Again
If Da Bao were to tell the truth, he felt that the earlier dress worn by his sister was prettier. It had colors while this one did not. Hence, this one was not so nice.Qiao Nan waved at the three children to come to her side and fed them with water. “Da Bao, Er Bao, do you feel very uncomfortable wearing these clothes?”
Da Bao moved his neck and nodded honestly.

At the sight of his elder brother nodding, Er Bao also followed suit.

Qiao Nan was surprised. She wrapped her arms over Da Bao and Er Bao and opened their collars to take a look. Fortunately, their skin was still intact. However, there were a few small and thin scratches on their fair and tender skin. It was probably because they felt uncomfortable and had scratched their necks.

Qiao Nan let out a sigh. “Since it’s not comfortable, let’s change them.” Qiao Nan quickly brought Da Bao and Er Bao to change their clothes back into the original ones that they wore earlier. After changing, the pair of brothers smiled happily. They were in such a good mood that they even ran and hopped around in the hall.

Looking at the pair of brothers’ reactions, Qiao Nan could not help exclaiming that boys and girls were really different. San Bao was so young but she could already appreciate pretty things. This was a surprise to her. As for her other two children, it did not matter what they wore as long as they felt comfortable.

When Zhai Hua came out, the triplets stopped playing with the toys in their hands. They looked pleasantly shocked and surprised at the sight of Zhai Hua. “Auntie, pretty!” San Bao clapped her hands. This time, she praised Zhai Hua without the need for the latter to ask.

“R-really?” Zhai Hua felt that the gown was a little tight. She was even stuttering when she spoke. She peeped at Tian Dong from time to time to observe his reaction. When she saw Tian Dong staring at her in a daze, looking like a block of wood, her expression turned stiff. “Even San Bao praised me for looking pretty. What do you mean by this expression? Don’t forget that you are the one who brought this bridal gown.”

Poof! Qiao Nan laughed. “Sister Zhai Hua, don’t get angry first. Even San Bao said that you look pretty. How can Tian Dong not have any reaction? I think he has been stunned by your beauty.” When Zhai Hua was wearing that not-so-nice bridal gown earlier, Tian Dong was already bedazzled. This gown was specially custom-made for Zhai Hua and certainly fitted her better.

Qiao Nan felt that it was not strange at all that Tian Dong was bedazzled once again.

When Qiao Nan was laughing, San Bao could not help going near Zhai Hua. She reached out her chubby hands and carefully touched Zhai Hua’s dress. “Pretty.” The beads on the gown were a little shiny but not too bright. It was especially good-looking.

“Um, um.” Da Bao and Er Bao supported San Bao’s views again. Their sister was always right.

At this moment, Zhai Hua was very satisfied. She looked at herself in the mirror again and again. “Does it really look good? Even the triplets praised me.”

Zhai Hua was more masculine and she did not like to grow long hair. It was very seldom that she wore dresses. Sometimes, the triplets, who had just learned how to speak, could not help calling her ‘uncle’ instead of ‘auntie’.

Zhai Hua would also have moments of pique regarding this.

Finally, the triplets had taste and said that she was pretty. How could Zhai Hua not feel smug and satisfied? “I also feel that this bridal gown is much better than the one earlier. Dongzi, where did you buy it from? It’s very suitable and not short at all. The other parts of the gown fit me well too. It’s as if it is custom-made based on my figure.” Looking at how pretty she looked, Zhai Hua felt so happy at heart.