Chapter 731-740

Chapter 731 The Zhai Family Wants to Have a Good Daughter-In-Law

"Since the sources of water supply are critical, at the very least, the future developments in Ping Cheng must not affect water supply and cause water pollution. Once such projects appear, we must ban and put an end to them. Regarding the loss of soil, the crux of this problem is with the trees and plants. As long as deforestation is controlled and Ping Cheng's greeneries are protected, none of these problems will occur in the future."

The current ecology system of Ping Cheng was fine. It was not as bad a situation as the time after the year 2010.

The difference in ten years was not only the economy but also the environment.

As long as Shi Peng paid attention to these issues at this point in time, Ping Cheng could definitely become one of the most unpolluted places in China.

In short, it was necessary to prevent those issues from occurring.

Solving the problems after occurrence would be difficult. In comparison, it was easier to ensure good management and control practices.

"Right, I'm so muddleheaded!" She had been thinking about what to do if the problems were to occur but had forgotten that these issues had not even materialized. "Then, I'll go and tell my dad..."

"No need. Your dad doesn't need your reminder. He'll be able to think of it himself." Director Shi was a qualified and outstanding party member. He would do all he could for the country and the people.

With Director Shi as a government official in Ping Cheng, she felt quite assured.

Each time Shi Peng had a meal at the house of the Qiao family, he would derive a sense of satisfaction. Today, he felt extraordinarily satisfied in both psychological and physiological aspects.

"Dad, what are you doing? Quickly go to bed." Shi Qing, who had just finished bathing, was drying her hair and yawning at the same time. She then searched out the hairdryer at home and was prepared to go to bed after drying her hair.

"Nothing. Rest assured. I won't sleep late. I'm just going to make a call before I sleep." Shi Peng picked up the phone.

"Who are you calling?" Shi Qing sat down, feeling curious. "It's already so late. You have not slept but others may be sleeping."

"Don't worry. I'm sure they haven't gone to sleep yet." Shi Peng dialed a phone number swiftly. Before two rings, the other side picked up the phone. "Hello?"

"Old Zhai, it's me."

"I know." Zhai Yaohui's aloof voice could be heard from the other side of the phone.

Shi Qing, who was sitting by his side, widened her eyes. She mouthed, "Why did you call Uncle Zhai?!"

At the sight of his daughter, Shi Peng laughed. "There's something about Qiao Nan today which I feel the need to tell you to deepen your understanding of her. After all, this is the mission that you assigned to me. I can't let down the trust that the leader placed on me, right?"

"..." Shi Qing's face turned black. Her father actually became Chief Zhai's spy. Moreover, it was to specifically spy on Qiao Nan.

Wasn't her father being too much by doing this? Uncle Qiao and Qiao Nan were so good to them and her dad still wanted to tell on Qiao Nan.

Shi Peng was amused when he saw the anger in his daughter's eyes rising. He was not telling on Qiao Nan. He was helping Qiao Nan to improve Zhai Yaohui's impression of her. "This is what happened... Old Zhai, your family is so blessed. Zhai Sheng's judgment of character is better than yours."