Chapter 511-520

Chapter 511: Ludicrous

Either Qiao Nan deliberated spoke to Elder Lin during the lesson to distract the latter so that he could not see her perform or Qiao Nan was badmouthing her to Elder Lin about that earlier blunder of hers.

Qiao Nan's behavior was really ungracious and petty.

This would not do. She must not be influenced by Qiao Nan. She had to not only continue with this lesson but also create a perfect ending.

When Qiu Chenxi was in college, she was also considered a prominent figure. She had presided over the student union meetings before. However, this was different from giving a class.

After Qiu Chenxi calmed down, she kept going and taught based on the contents of Qiao Nan's lesson plan. She became less tensed up and gradually gained her momentum. As a result, Qiu Chenxi managed to cope with the class that lasted for more than one hour.

When she saw the audience gradually being led on by her, Qiu Chenxi felt increasingly confident.

"Alright, we'll stop here today. Class is over. I hope that I'll have the chance to stand here again." Qiu Chenxi secretly heaved a sigh of relief. She would definitely not let Qiao Nan watch the fun.

"Unexpectedly, Comrade Qiu is quite good at teaching us too. She's not too far off from Teacher Xiao Qiao."

"Yes, it's quite good. At the very least, I picked up all that she has taught. It's actually not that difficult to learn English. Next time, we don't need to worry or be afraid of embarrassing ourselves when we meet foreigners."

"Hahaha. You said it yourself that she's not that far off from Teacher Xiao Qiao. Although not much, there's also a difference. Moreover, how old is Teacher Xiao Qiao and how old is Comrade Qiu? It's as if you're saying a special force officer completed a mission and didn't perform too differently from a new recruit. Don't you think it's a joke?"

"Ah, do you feel that Comrade Qiu's teaching style bears some resemblance to that of Teacher Xiao Qiao? Both seem quite relaxed. Are the kids nowadays so fortunate? All the teachers are so good? Why did I remember that when I was schooling, if I didn't do my homework or was unable to pick up what was taught, the teachers would either criticize or discipline us physically?"

Qian Yanyan, who was standing at the back, heard these discussions. Her expression changed, one with pride and glory to one that looked guilty. "What nonsense are you talking about? What resemblance can there be? Isn't it just teaching English? Of course the teaching methods are similar. It's just like undergoing archery training. Even if there are some variations in the teaching methods, the training contents are the same. It's unavoidable that there'll be similarities in the way that the instructors teach."

"That's not necessarily true. Some of the instructors have a unique way of imparting knowledge. They're not all the same."

"What do you all know? Do you know English or do you know how to teach others? You don't have any capability except for making thoughtless remarks. You, you all, excuse me, I'm going back. You're gossiping about others and standing in my way. So annoying."

Could there be no resemblance? If she did not guess it wrong, Qiu Chenxi was teaching according to the lesson plans that she took from Teacher Xiao Qiao.

She did not listen to Teacher Xiao Qiao's lesson yesterday. Nevertheless, today, after she heard Qiu Chenxi's class, she felt that learning English did not seem difficult at all.

Was this Teacher Xiao Qiao really quite capable?

Even other people could sense that Qiu Chenxi's teaching style resembled that of Qiao Nan, let alone Qiao Nan herself.