Chapter 39

Four POV

After we all left last night, I instantly fell asleep on the bigger couch in Zeke and Uriah's living area. I knew they weren't asleep, minus Caleb and Will who fell asleep on the floor. I could her Uriah and Zeke screaming, even though it was just the two of them.

>>

I woke up the next morning and a warm fuzzy feeling came over me.

I'm getting married today.

I sat up on the couch and stretched, before standing up and walking to the Pedrad kitchen, which was basically my second home before I met Tris. I grab eggs, cheese, bagels, and frozen sausage and bacon to make breakfast sandwiches. I started making the eggs, bacon and sausage first.

Once everything was done, I set out five plates and had a bagel and eggs on each one with cheese, bacon, and sausage on plates next to them. I grabbed my own which I added cheese and bacon to. I put the sausage on the side and I went and sat on the couch and began watching an old cop show on TV.

Eventually Caleb and Will woke up and went to get their breakfast while Zeke and Uriah were still asleep. Shocker. When I finished my breakfast I cleaned my plate and came and sat back down.

I checked the time on my phone, 9:24 am, I decided I would text Tris too see how she was doing.

>>

(Italics-Tris, normal-Tobias)

Hey Mrs. Eaton to be ;)

Hey.

You tired? You seem tired.

How'd you guess? They kept me up all night, Tobias.

I'm sorry baby. Zeke and Uriah stayed up all night while Caleb, Will, and I slept.

Ugggggg. I guess I just couldn't sleep. I mean as soon as you guys left I went and tried to sleep...... But......

But what?

I guess I just can't sleep without you? Yeah I know that sounds extremely cheesy....

It doesn't sound cheesy, and I usually can't sleep without you either. I was just sick of the guys I guess.

Yeah..... Oh god Christina's taking my phone...... I love you and I'll see you later! <3

I love you too, babe!

>>

After mine and Tris' conversation I just sat and watching TV for a while before Zeke and Uriah woke up. They ran into the kitchen as soon as they smelled the food. Once they walked back out I smirked, "You're welcome." They both smile and thank me.

After we've all finished breakfast, we talk game plan. "We all have to get ready and there's T-7 hours till the wedding," Uriah says. I nod and Zeke speaks up, "The girls are probably already doing that, but they have to do all their makeup and shit," he says.

We all agree to start getting ready, so they start with Caleb and Will. Then Uriah and Zeke. And then all four of them help me get ready, I know four people to help Four, how ironic.

Once I'm ready we head to the church while Uriah decided it would be a great idea to play Take Me To Church by Hozier on the way. Personally, I hate the song, and I know that Tris does too, she's made that point across many times because Uriah plays that song at parties.

We arrive at the church with around an hour to spare, we all decide to sit and talk and wait, I can't wait to see Tris.

>>

Tris POV

After I finished texting Tobias, Christina started working on my make up before we left for the church.

We left and on the way we played the song, Love Me Like You Do by Ellie Goulding on the way there. I belted the lyrics out loud the whole way there. "Love me like you do, l-love me like you do! Love me like you do, l-love me like you dooooo!" I belt as we pull into the church.

When we walk in I see Tobias and I smile, "Hey." He grins, "Hey, was that you singing?" I instantly blush, "Yeah....." He smirks, "You have a great voice, baby." I blush and smile, "Thanks."

Christina walks up and pulls me away from Tobias and I groan, "What the fuck?" I hear Tobias chuckle as Christina responds, "No. You two aren't supposed to see each other. It's bad luck." I pout, "I thought that was if he sees me in my dress?" She groans, "Just move it okay? You need to get dressed." I groan as she pushes me into another room to get ready. I can hear Tobias laughing from here.

>>

After around two hours of agonizingly boringness, they finally finished my hair, and Christina did my makeup, again. Now they are fitting me into my dress.

They get me into in and I fall in love with it all over again (Photo above is Tris' dress and Tobias' tuxedo). I take a deep breath as my mom and dad come in and smile at me. "You look beautiful sweetie," my mom says, tearing up. I smile and my dad starts tearing up as well, "You're growing up so fast." I smile wide and begin tearing up. "I'm so nervous," I squeak out. My mom grins, "You'll be fine sweetie. Now, I gotta go. I'll see you out there." She hugs me and walks out. 

My dad turns to me, "Ready sweetheart?" I nod and he hooks his arm with mine as we walk out of the small room to the large room where we are getting married.

Two people open the doors and I take a deep breath before walking in, and down the isle with my dad.

It's time to get married.

>>

Tadaa💁 new chapter.