Chapter 9

Four POV
Tris fell asleep on the way. But I really can't blame her. I mean she's pregnant. At least we assume. I pull into the hospital and wake Tris. She groans but wakes. She looks at me with her eyes barely open. I can tell she's still tired. I get out and walk around the car and carry Tris, bridal style, into the hospital. She cuddles up to me and falls back asleep. Now that I think about it I could really use a nap myself. But I won't because I need to be awake when the doctor comes. I walk into the room the nurses told us to go into and wait with tris still in my arms as I sit in the chair next the bed.
The doctor comes in and I wake Tris gently. She wakes and groans as I set her on the bed. The doctor speaks up, "So what seems to be the problem?" I look at him, "We think she's pregnant." You can hear the worry in my voice but I don't care. The doctor nods, "Well we'll need you to take a pregnancy test Ms. Prior." Tris nods and the doctor gets up and goes to get a pregnancy test for Tris and Tris sits up on the edge of the bed. My knees are shaking because I'm so nervous and Tris jumps off the bed and climbs into my lap and I wrap my arms around her which instantly calms me down. She takes my hands in hers and whispers, "It's all going to be okay. Don't worry Tobias." I nod and smile weakly as the doctor comes back in and hands Tris the pregnancy test. It trembles in Tris' shaky hands she looks at me and gets up and drags me with her to the bathroom to take the test. I turn while she does it and once she's done she grabs my arm. "Yeah?" I ask. "We have to wait 20 minutes." She says. I nod and we walk back out into the room and we end up laying on the bed together waiting.
Once the 20 minutes are up Tris picks the test up nervously and my hands are shaking as I hold onto it with her. We look at the test and my mouth drops.

Tris POV
Oh. My. God. I'm pregnant. I have a child growing inside if me. A part of me is excited and a part of me fills with worry. Will I be a good mother? Will I have the time to take care of my child? Will Tobias leave me? God I hope he won't.
I look up at him. "We're gonna have a baby," he says and half smiles. I hold onto him. "What if I'm not a good mother?" I ask but my voice is muffled by his shirt.  He takes my face in his hands, "You'll be a great mother, Tris." I smile a bit and nod. Then a thought settles over me, I'll be pregnant for my first year in high school. Great... I'll be known as the class slut. I look up at Tobias and say, "Do we have to tell my parents?" He nods, "It's for the best Tris." I nod and cry into his shirt and he holds me. "Can we leave?" My voice is muffled by his shirt again. He nods and picks me up again but I could care less because I'm still sobbing into his chest. There's something about him that makes me feel so safe. Especially when I'm in his arms. Ahhhh he's just so amazing.
I look up at him, "T-Tobias?" He stops and looks down, "Yeah?" I get nervous when I ask, "W-Will you l-leave me?" He looks concerned, "Oh my god no. I will never leave you. EVER." I smile a bit and he continues to walk. That made me feel so much better. He will never leave me, because he loves me. And I love him. We love each other. We fit together, like the pieces of a puzzle. My hand in his hand. My head on his shoulder. Our lips. We are perfect for each other. He will never leave. I know that now. I also know that I will never leave him.