Chapter 29

Tris POV

I really don't want to play truth or dare, especially with Peter in my fucking room! I cuddle closer to Tobias while everyone starts. While I was ignoring the game, Peter said, "Tris, truth or dare?" I gripped Tobias' side and said, "T-Truth," in a shaky voice. He smirked and said, "What's your little boyfriends real name?" I gave him the dirtiest look and shook my head, taking my shirt off. Tobias held my close and covered us with a blanket, while pulling me into his lap. I smiled gratefully and said, "Chris, truth or dare?" She smiled and said, "Truth!" I bit my lip before I said, "What's your weirdest fear?" She glared at me and said in a really, really small voice, "Moths." I bursted out laughing, as well as everyone else. Christina's face was bright red as Will pulled her close.

Must be everyone else already went because Uriah got up and was asking for food I rolled my eyes and pointed towards the kitchen. He jumped up and rummaged through everything in our kitchen, "WHERE THE FUCK IS THE DAUNTLESS CAKE?!" I shook my head, "We don't have any Uriah!" He pouted and went and sat back down. A few minutes later we heard Gus and Anna crying. I got up, grabbing my shirt in the process and walked to the babies cribs. I picked up Anna and Tobias grabbed Gus. I could hear the conversation that they were having in the living room and it went about like this:

Chris: Do you guys think Tris and Four are stressed out?

Uriah: Yeah... They kinda are... I mean I guess it is pretty hard having a baby at 16.

Marlene: Yeah... Uriah.... About that....

Uriah: About what babe?

Marlene: Uriah... I-I'm pregnant...

Uriah: What?!

Marlene: *begins to cry*

Uriah: I'm going to be a father?

Marlene: Yes, Uriah.

-----------------------

I looked up at Tobias with wide eyes and whispered, "Mar's pregnant?" He nodded and looked down at Gus in his arms. I almost screamed, louder than I did, "Oh my god!" I ran into the living room smiling at Marlene. She gave me a confused look and I smiled wider, "We heard you guys, and you're pregnant?!" She smiled and nodded, "Only a month though." I smiled, "I can totally help you!" She smiled and hugged me, "I'd love that Tris!" I smiled wide and went back into the bedroom and set Anna back in the crib.

-------------------------

Everyone left except for Uriah and Mar,  Mar insisted she was fine but she threw up, morning sickness is awful, and I insisted that they spend the night, which they gladly accepted. Uriah put Mar on the bed and sat beside her until she fell asleep. He came over and sat with us on the couch, "Please tell me that having a baby is easier that it seems?" I shrug and Tobias laughs, "It's a lot of work but when you get to see them grow up, it's amazing." I smiled wide when he said that.

Eventually we all fell asleep, me being on top of Tobias on the couch, considering we let Mar and Uriah take the bed.

************************************

haiiiii guysssss✌️ yes I finally updated! And I feel like this is an awful update, but oh well. Haha I need suggestions on what should happen in this book because I don't want to just start killing people off you know?