Chapter 47

Four POV

When I wake up, a recollection of memories from the past few days come to mind. It's been two days since Tris found out that she's pregnant again, and honestly, I couldn't be happier.

I've always wanted a big family, and now I'm finally getting one. I'm married to the most wonderful woman I could ever imagine, and we're going to be having our third child. I'm beyond ecstatic because of this recent chain of events.

I look over to see Tris sleeping soundly, I pull her shirt up a bit and kiss her stomach, whispering to the baby, "Hey little one, it's your daddy," I say quietly, hoping not to wake Tris up, "momma's asleep so I have to make this quick, buddy. I love you, even if you're not here yet, I love you and so does momma. She's been throwing up though, and I want you to take it easy on her, she's having a rough time," I say and kiss her flat stomach once again.

I hear a small sob beside me, "Tobias, you're so sweet," Tris says and smiles, her face flooding with tears.

I pull her shirt down and wipe away her tears, "I'm sorry, love, I didn't mean to make you cry," I caress her cheek.

She smiles, "It's fine, baby, it's the hormones, they're making me sad like usual," she says and sits up.

I smile and put my arm around her, "What would you like to do today? We have four more days left in our honeymoon," I ask.

She grins, "I wanna do Four," she presses me against the bed and I grin.

"Tris, as much as I would love for you to do me, I don't want to hurt the baby," I say and she nods, looking slightly hurt. "Oh baby, I don't mean to make you sad it's just-" she cuts me off.

"Yeah yeah yeah, need to be safe, blah blah blah, you do know that you can have sex when you're pregnant right?" She asks.

My eyes widen and my mouth spreads into a grin, a large boyish grin, "Well, in that case," I lay back down on the bed. She does the opposite of what I thought she would do, she gets up and walks away, going to the kitchen. I frown, "Tris? Didn't you just want to do this?" I ask.

She turns around, he mouth stuffed with food, "Oh yeah, give me a minute, babe," she says and I can't help but grin.

I fell in love with that, I made her like that, I make her how she is now.

My beautiful wife.

>>

It's been about an hour since Tris said she'd come into the bedroom and do what we decided on earlier. She's been rushing around the kitchen, finding out what to eat. There's food, boxes, and cans thrown all over the small kitchen inside the shack and she's sitting in the middle of it all.

"Tobias, what should I eat?" She asks and I grin, walking over to her and picking her up.

"How about I make you something?" I ask. She nods vigorously and kisses my cheek, rubbing her stomach to signal that I need to make something quick.

I pick up all the crap that she has strung around and begin to make her something. I decide on making her burgers and fries, like she had when we first met at the diner last summer.

I make myself one as well, and a few extra for her, God only knows how many she'll want.

>>

When I finish, I find her laying on the couch, crying while she watches a sad movie. I smile and pick her up, carrying her to the table and kissing her head when I set her down. She sees what I made her and she grins widely, "Yum!" She yells and begins taking food from the plates that I have set in the middle, leaving one burger and about a handful of fries.

I shake my head and smile, there were around four burgers when I set the food on the table, and about 10 handfuls of fries as well.

She eats quickly also, begging me for half of her burger when I have barely touched it. I nod and give up half of it and finish my food before picking up the plates for her and I.

Just as quickly as her food went down, it came back up and she rushed to the bathroom to throw up, I trail behind her and hold her hair back.

This is going to be a rough nine months.

>>

Hey guys😊
Well, I have good news and bad news:
I have finally updated!
But soon, when this school year comes to an end, I won't be on here nearly as much. Seeing as I'm going to be a junior in high school next year, I will be taking 4 college courses, as well as playing 2 sports.
So, in the meantime, I will be trying to update as much as possible, I probably will just keep updating this one story, unless you guys want me to end it soon? I'm not sure. Thanks to all of those who have been reading this story since the beginning and for all of those who have been voting and reading and commenting, I love seeing your comments, and seeing that people ACTUALLY like this story. Thank you all for that😊
Bye for now guys✌🏼️