Chapter 37

Tris POV

*the day before the wedding*

I wake up and look at Tobias, he's sound asleep and I smile and kiss his forehead. I won't be able to be with him tonight because tomorrow is our wedding, so I have to kiss him while I can. He stirs in his sleep and opens one eye to look at me. He smiles, "Good morning," he says sleepily. I smile and kiss him, "Morning," I mumble against his lips. He pulls me so I'm on top of him and I grin against his lips. "We get married tomorrow," he says and smirks at me, wiggling his eyebrows. I grin, "I know, we'll be the only married couple in our school." He nods and kisses my forehead, "Yeah. Then I can finally call you Tris Eaton," he says with a smirk. I smile, "What if I wanna call you Tobias Prior?" I ask and then think about it, "Wait, no," I laugh, "that doesn't even sound remotely okay," I say while laughing. He chuckles and hugs me to his chest, "Bachelor and Bachelorette parties are tonight. I won't be able to see you till tomorrow babe." I nod and pout my bottom lip out, "I know. Stupid tradition." He kisses my bottom lip and I can't help but smile. "I love you," I say quietly. He smiles, "I love you too."

Eventually we have to get up and take care of Anna and Gus. Gus grins when he sees me, "Maaa!" He squeals. I smile, "Hi Augustus!" He grins with his few teeth that have grown in and I smile, looking to Tobias, who is holding Anna, who is still half asleep. I pick Gus up and walk out to the kitchen area of our hotel room (A/N:  I always forget that it's still a hotel room, not an apartment haha😁) and I feed him some baby food. Tobias follows me with Anna and starts feeding her too. Since she's still half asleep she's not eating. "Tobias, she's still sleeping babe," I say laughing at him. He blushes, "Whoops." I giggle and keep feeding Gus, who is now done eating. I go back into the twins room and I change Gus into a new diaper and a new outfit. I set him down so he can walk around. I go back to the kitchen and see that Tobias is still struggling to feed Anna. I take her from him carefully, "She's still sleeping, babe." He blushes again and looks down. I take Anna back to her crib and lay her down again so she can sleep.

As soon as I set her in there, I feel a tug on my leg. I look down and see Gus, giggling and holding my leg. "Maaa!" He squeals again. I smile, "Yes, Augustus?" I decided to call him Augustus from now on, Tobias still calls him Gus, but I think Augustus sounds better. "Daaaa!" He says and points into the living area of the hotel room. "What about dad?" I ask him. "Daaaa eeeting (eating) mah foowd (food)!" I giggle to myself and pick Gus up and walk in and see Tobias eating dauntless cake from the fridge.

"Tobias?" I ask. He turns around, his face covered in cake. I begin laughing and Gus squeals, "Daaaaa! Dats mah cae (cake)!" I laugh even harder and Tobias chuckles, his face still covered in cake. I set Gus down and walk over and wipe Tobias' face off. "You heard the boy, that's his cake," I say while laughing. Tobias chuckles and picks up Gus, he gestures to the cake, "Is this yours?" Gus nods, "Yaaa daaaa!" I giggle and watch them argue and I hear a soft crying coming from the twins room, Anna must have finally woken up. I walk in and pick her up, "What's wrong baby girl?" I ask her softly. She wails and I change her diaper before bringing her into the kitchen to feed her.

By the time I bring her into the kitchen she's quiet and sucking her thumb, a bad habit but I let her do it if it keeps her from crying. I begin feeding her some of the baby food and she eats willingly. She finishes and she looks to me, "Maaa," she says softly. "Yeah baby girl?" She looks around and sees her father and Gus, cake smeared over the both of them and she squeals, "CAAAAEEEEEE (cake)!" I giggle and look to Tobias and I hand him Anna. He smirks and Anna begins smearing herself with cake. I watch the three of them, laughing to myself. I decide to go into the living room and watch TV. I lay on the couch and watch some old CSI and NCIS episodes.

Eventually Tobias comes in with the twins, one in each arm, "I think we need baths," he says and smirks at me. I raise an eyebrow, "You can bathe them, you got them dirty," I say and Tobias looks to me. "Okay, then you can bathe me," he says with a smirk. I roll my eyes and continue to watch my TV shows.

Tobias goes and bathes both of the twins and puts them down for a nap. After he comes in and smirks, "Wanna shower with me?" He asks and wiggles his eyebrows. I blush and smirk, "I guess so. Just one thing Tobias," I say. He looks to me, "Yeah?" I smirk, "No sex in the shower."

************************************
Ayyyyeeeee I finally updated! So yeah the next chapter will be the parties I guess? Haha sorry for like never updating. I've been really busy. 😁😁 so yeah. Omg guys I can't wait for Insurgent!!!!!!! And Mockingjay Part 2!!!!!