Chapter 28

Four POV

After school we pick up the twins and go home. We invited the gang to come over tonight for some fun and games and everyone besides Zeke and Shauna are coming. Together, Tris and I get a bunch of food and snacks together as well as some beer for Uriah and I, maybe, and some soda for everyone else.

Once everything is ready we hear a knock at the door and I rush over to answer it. When I open the door I see Christina and Will, Uriah and Marlene, and Lynn and Peter? What? No. He can't be here. "Why are you here?" I ask in a deadly tone of voice. Peter smirks, "What? Can't I hang out with you guys with my girlfriend?" "G-Girlfriend?" I stutter. Then he does the unexpected and puts an arm around Lynn. What?! "You're dating Lynn?" I ask. He smirks and nods. Out of the corner of my eye I see Tris walking in from the bedroom and I immediately whisper/yell at Peter, "Don't touch Tris or you'll be a dead man." He holds his hands up in mock surrender and walks inside with Lynn and everyone else. As soon as Tris sees him she screams, "WHAT IS HE DOING HERE?!" I run over to her and take her into the bedroom. "Tris, he's dating Lynn. That's why that douchebag is here." She frowns and pulls herself close to me, "I don't want him to be here, Toby." I kiss the top of her head, "Me either, but I'll make sure he doesn't go near you okay?" She nods microscopically and drags me back out to the living room where everyone is sitting on the couch. I decide to bring Tris with me and we sit in the reclining chair, with her on my lap. She cuddles close to me while keeping an eye on Peter, just as I am. Uriah breaks the awkward silence by screaming, "LET'S PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!!!!" Oh god....

*************************************

Hiiiiiii guys. Ugh sorry I haven't updated I've been sick for like a week and a half. Ugh. Anyways thanks for being so amazing!!