Chapter 44

Tris POV

As soon as we landed, Tobias had woken me up, making sure every little thing was perfect, from the time we got off the plane, to the time we got back on it to go home.

As I took my steps out of the plane I grinned and looked at my husband, "We're in the Bahamas!" I nearly screeched.

He smiled wide and pulled me into a tight hug and kissed the top of my head, "I know, baby, I know."

I kept hugging him tight until he swiftly pulled away to grab our luggage, which consisted of two large suitcases, filled with mainly sex toys, lingerie, and a few man-thongs, that Zeke, Uriah, Christina, and Shauna had ever-so-graciously gotten us as wedding gifts.

I had our carry-on on my back, which contained a majority of our actual clothes that we might be wearing during the honeymoon.

As soon as we had everything ready to go, we went straight to the rental car service to pick up the jeep that Tobias had rented out for us.

As soon as I saw it I smiled wide and tackled him in a hug, nearly knocking him over as well as the bags. It was a huge, and I mean huge, black jeep with a convertible top so we could just put it down and enjoy the warm Bahaman air.

We tossed our bags in the back and I immediately hopped in the drivers side, looking over as Tobias hopped in as well, flipping the top down and turning the radio up.

I grinned as I heard the song playing, as song from a movie that I knew Tobias had watched, but I had never seen. The movie was known as White Chicks, but I recognized the song, A Thousand Miles, by Vanessa Carlton.

I grinned and began belting the lyrics, "And I need you! And I miss you! And now I wonderrrrrrr!" I exclaimed and Tobias just shook his head laughing as he put one of his hands on my upper thigh, massaging lightly.

I don't think my life could get any better than it was right now with the combination of knowing that my children are safe and thought of the amazing time that Tobias and I were bound to have here.

And I smiled just a little bit wider.

>>

We arrived at the shack no more than 15 minutes later, with Tobias and I singing the many songs we knew on the radio. Including Honey I'm Good, by Andy Grammar, and Dear Future Husband, by Meghan Trainor.

We carried out things inside and I immediately turned to Tobias and he instantly picked me up, kissing me intensely.

I grinned and pulled back, "Get changed bud, I wanna see you in that thong," I whispered sexily in his ear.

His eyes lit up and he immediately rushed to the small bathroom in the shack dragging the suitcase with him as I rummaged through mine, looking for my red and black lingerie.

Once I found it, I immediately changed and laid myself on the bed, a provocative act that would lead to any girl getting laid.

Tobias peeked his head around the corner and blushed, "Babe, it doesn't fit..... Well, at least not very well."

"Can I see?" I asked, waiting intently for him to come around the corner.

He walked around the corner and I instantly felt myself being turned on, you could clearly, very clearly, see his large erection poking through the fabric and it looked very tight around his waist, making his butt very exposed.

I got up and walked over to him, "Aren't there other ones?" I asked, my eyes trained on his area.

He nods, "Yeah, but this one looked better...."

I sigh and push him back into the bathroom, "Put another one on. I don't want you to be in pain, no matter how much that turns me on." I say, looking him in the eyes sternly.

He flashed me a sexy smirk right before  I bent down, sticking my butt in the air, earning a sexy groan from Tobias, as I pulled my personal favorite from the suitcase, a full-on tiger print fabric thong, with the tiger's face right where his manhood would be.

I tossed it to him before smacking his exposed butt, "Don't keep me waiting," I said with a wink.

I swung my hips as I walked out of the bathroom and I could hear him as he groaned again. I smirked to myself and went back to the bedroom, getting back into the provocative position I was in before.

It wasn't long before he rounded the corner again, beginning to complain about how this one didn't complement his dick and I shoved my hand over his mouth, "Shush," I whispered, "I think it's very sexy. It's a real turn-on, Tobias."

He flashed a nervous grin and proceeded to climb on top of me, humping me through the very thin layers of fabric covering us, "God, I love you," he whispered in my ear, pulling on my ear lobe with his teeth.

I let out a very unattractive moan and I grabbed him by the thong and pulled him closer, "Get inside me. Now," I demanded and he grinned and began slowly stripping me, teasing me, as he slid the lingerie off.

I reached for his thong and attempted to pull it down but it was caught on something.

I bursted out laughing when I realized what it was, his erection. I tossed my head back, snorting and laughing, which was very unattractive, as he looked at me, "What?" He asked.

I gestured to his area and he blushed deeply, "That's embarrassing....."

I giggled and kissed his cheek, "You getting a little excited?"

He gave me a look before literally ripping off his thong and looking to me, "Ready for some fun?"

I smirked and began sucking on his neck, "As ready as I'll ever be," I mumbled with my lips on his skin.

>>

Ayyyeeee new chapter! Wassup guys?
QOTC: favorite color?
AOTC: black for dauntless🔫
Did you guys get the new update? I was really excited to see that you can now have a black Santa emoji, all I could think of was Paper Towns, "It's not my fault that my mom has the worlds largest collection of black Santas!" 🎅🏿