Chapter 23

Tris POV

I wake up and Tobias' arms are wrapped around me. I smile and see Anna and Gus are awake so I get up trying not to wake Tobias. I go over to the crib and pick Gus and Anna up. "Good morning," I say while smiling. Anna giggles and Gus begins crying and wakes Tobias. His eyes flutter open and he smiles at me, "Want some help?" He asks. I nod and hand him Anna because she's a daddy's girl. He changes her and dresses her in clean clothes while I do the same to Gus.

Once we finish we have to feed them and since Tobias still hasn't gotten formula he helps me by holding them as I breast feed them. I smile at him and he leans over them and kisses my forehead. I smile wider and he smiles back. Then I look towards the door and see Uriah standing there with his eyes wide. "What?" I ask. "Why are they...?" He asks. I roll my eyes, "Uriah, it's called breast feeding." He still looks confused so Tobias shoos him out the door. When the babies finish we put them down for a nap and Tobias and I walk out hand in hand and sit on the couch.

Once we sit Uriah gives me a weird look and I ignore him. We end up eating Dauntless cake for breakfast and we play Truth or Dare again. Uriah goes first, "Hmmm.... Tris! Truth or Dare?" I smile, "Dare." He smirks, "I dare you to let me make you something in the blender and drink it!" I frown immediately and ask, "The penalty is taking off your shirt or pants right?" Tobias nods and Uriah glares at me, "Pansycake." I take off my shirt and lean in close to Tobias who has his arm around me. "Uhhh... Chris... Truth or Dare?" She smiles, "Truth." I smile, "Hmmm... Have you and Will ever.... You know...?" I ask and smirk. Her face immediately turns bright red. "Yes," she mutters and buries her face into Will's chest. Once her face is normal colored she smiles, "Four, Truth or Dare?" Tobias smirks, "Dare." She smirks as well, "I dare you to run around in school on Monday dressed like a ballerina." Tobias immediately takes his shirt off, "No way in hell is that happening." Uriah bursts out laughing. "What?" Tobias and I ask simultaneously. "You are both such pansycakes!" I can feel my face getting red with anger and I can tell Tobias noticed and he pulls me closer.

It's quiet for a few minutes until Tobias breaks the silence, "Zeke, Truth or Dare?" Zeke smirks, "Dare I ain't a pansycake like you two are!" Tobias smirks and I can tell he's gonna do something awful to him, "Well then, I dare you to go outside and run around naked screaming: WHERE'S MY MOMMY?! I CAN'T FIND MY MOMMY!" I burst out laughing and everyone stares at me so I bury my face in Tobias' neck. Zeke smirks, "You're on." He gets up and rips his clothes off and walks out the door while Shauna follows him out and videotapes the whole thing. She comes inside and falls on the ground laughing and shows us the video. After about 20 minutes of laughing everyone's quiet except me because I'm still laughing and everyone's looking at me except Tobias who's laughing at me.

Once we finish the game we decide to sit back and hang out. Tobias and I brought out the twins and everyone's smiling and asking to hold them except Zeke and Shauna, they're still mad at Tobias still. Right now Christina and Marlene are holding the twins and I'm laying in Tobias' lap while he's playing with my hair. Uriah is looking at Anna and then at me and then back at Anna. "What Uriah?" I ask. He looks at me again, "She looks like you. Like a lot." I smile, "Yeah, I guess. Gus looks like T-Four." I bite my lip and Uriah looks at me funny, "What were you going to say?" I look up at Tobias and he's looking at me. I shrug, "I don't know. I honestly don't know what I was going to say." Tobias sighs with relief and continues to play with my hair.

After a while of just sitting there Anna and Gus begin to cry and I groan and pick up Gus while Tobias picks up Anna. We bring them into the separate room and I check Gus' diaper, "Ewwww! Tobias change him please!" Tobias smirks and comes over and changes him and I switch his clothes and he's smiling again. "Thanks baby," I say and kiss Tobias' cheek. He's smiles in return and changes Anna and I change her into clean clothes. I sit on the bed with Gus in my arms and Tobias is sitting next to me with Anna in his arms. "Should we go home soon?" I ask Tobias. He nods, "Yeah we probably should." I nod and begin packing everything we brought. I carry the kids and Tobias carries the luggage and we walk into the living room. "Hey guys we're going to head out, hope you don't mind," I say. Christina smiles, "We don't mind! See you guys tomorrow!" We both smile and Christina opens the door for us we thank her and walk to the car and head home.