Epilogue Damian Andrew White

The young boy flashes his smile at me.

"Hi, Damian, I'm Lux and I think I'm going to be your mommy," I say to the little boy. He starts jumping up and down, the adorable little firecracker.

"Really?" He shout-asks. I nod, "I've always wanted a mommy. Do I get a daddy too?"

"Yep!" I say. If it's possible, the child jumps even higher. He runs and gives me a hug.

Trust me, I have read all the pamphlets. Adopting a child who isn't an infant comes with risks of the child hating you, but we will work through that. Plus this isn't like adopting a puppy. You don't exactly get to pick and choose the kid based on how the like you.

I quickly hug him back and then examine his features. He has tan skin, and dark brown eyes. He has adorable curly hair that is falling into his eyes, just like Elliot.

"Where is my daddy?" He asks.

"He is filling out your paperwork," I say, "you wanna go find him?" He nods and I grab his hand. He squeezes mine tightly. His hands are literally the size of a golf ball. I see Elliot at a desk.

"Elliot," I say loudly. He jerks his head up. A smile quickly spreads across his lips as he stood to come meet us.

We got all the paperwork filled out and got cleared to leave, but we couldn't just yet. I pulled out my little pink Polaroid camera and snapped a picture of the three of us, our own little family. Too bad Charlie and Dot weren't here. I let Damian carry it as he was really excited about it.

We get home two days later and Damian is really excited. We had decided to move back to Arizona, as all of our friends and family live there, and it is a tad less overwhelming for a three year old.

Damian's room has white walls, and blue bedding, plus a bunch of toys in the corner.

The Twins, Damian, and Morgan all get along really well, in fact i would even venture to say they could be called best friends.

Shit.

I created my life for them.

Maybe New York is better.

No, it's good that he has friends that will HAVE to stay close, as they are family.

I sound like a maniac.

I am sure none of them will spontaneously move away, and Damian isn't allowed to date his cousin or his aunt.

At least he is happy. That's all I could wish for. Maybe some day I will have another one. But for now Damian and Elliot are the only ones I need.

I love them. I really do.

****

A/n

I'm actually crying because it's over.

No joke.

If you want a q/a with the characters make sure to comment a question and tell me the character it's for.

I'm going to stop adding stuff in a couple days though, so at that point I probably won't do the q/a.

I hope you liked my story.

This was, "This Boy, That Girl"

I am Emma Chappell, signing off.