(Elliots Pov!) December 2 Who the hell is here at 7 am?

Okay instead of starting right out with the peak of my putrid annoyance, let's start last night, when it hit me that I would be going to Arizona today.

Brookes was talking about Lena, and his plans to propose (haha don't tell!) and I got thinking. I'm almost twenty two years old. I haven't had a girlfriend in over a year, and even then, she was hardly my girlfriend.

So why wasn't I trying to put myself out there and date again?

It took me a while to come to a simple conclusion (a while which included my questioning if I was Asexual or something and didn't need to be with someone, I need to stop reading so much) I am in love with Lux Evans. (Notice how that sentence wasn't in past tense like the rest? Yeah that's because I am still in love with her.) It was this feeling boiling inside of me. I needed her in my life.

I need Lux. I need her to be with me, she completes me. Even Brookes says I'm not the same. I was prepared to move to Arizona with her. I was ready to do whatever it was that she wanted, just so I could be near her, smell her scent, touch her hair and skin and everything that once made me happy. I needed her.

So now we are in present time. It was seven thirty in the morning, and the buzzer had been going off since seven. If you have never heard a crappy apartment buzzer, I am happy for you. They are louder than a fire alarm and just sound like an air horn, transmitting through a fuzzy television. Not fun.

I was hiding under my pillow wanting to get good sleep before my flight, when I heard Brookes yell from the other room, "GET YOUR LAZY ASS UP AND ANSWER THE FUCKING DOOR, LAZY!" He was probably taking a dump or something. Ew.

I rolled out of bed, my feet hitting the floor hard. I checked my face in the mirror. My apartment was hot so I wore no shirt and some old pajama pants. My black curls were a bit longer than they should have been, you could hardly see my green eyes through them, and I hadn't shaved in over a week and a half. I'm not saying I'm macho and have a Dumbledore beard already or anything like that, but I did have some dark stubble. I quickly brushed my teeth, agressively, trying to cover up the buzzer. I ran to my door and shouted into the intercom, "come on up!" Before hitting the unlock button for the gate downstairs.

Not thirty seconds later, they were at my door, granted I live on the second floor. I opened up the door groggily.

"What do you-" I caught myself when I saw who it was, "lux?!" She looked down at her shoes.

"Tell me what is happening," she said emotionally.

"Excuse me?"

"What is happening to Me? Why am I like this," that's when I noticed. Her hair was a mess, her makeup was messed up, her eyes were puffy as if she had been crying, "what are you doing to me?" She asked, on the verge of tears. I ushered her in.

"Lux, sit down, take a breath and just explain what is happening." She sat down, breathed heavily for a minute and then started talking.

"Carter proposed," she said. I inhaled quickly. I felt like I had been stabbed in the heart. She quickly noticed, "I wish I could have said yes, he was so good to me, up until yesterday when I found out he was cheating, they say after he fucking proposed. But that's not why I said no. I was talking to Zeph and Lena and Zeph re-proposed to me and said I had to answer right away, so I did. And I said no. See I probably would have said yes, but I saw her ring, and it reminded me of my elsa paredi bracelet and instead of seeing Carter, I saw you and I knew I couldn't say yes to him."

"So what are you saying." My voice broke, which made her laugh. At least she smiled. She stood up and walked to me, which made me inhale again. She looked right up at me with her beautiful blue eyes that made me want to scream every time I saw them. I was clenching my fists. I had to restrain from touching her, or I wouldn't be able to control what I did. Those blue eyes welled up with tears.

"I think im in love with you, Elliot," she said. That was all I needed. In seconds her arms were around my neck and my and was in the small of her back, pressing her as close to me as I could. Her mouth was on mine, and this may sound cheesy, but all of our bottled up emotions from four years of separation, flowed out. I couldn't get enough.

But then fucking Brookes came in.

"Hi Lux!" He said loudly. I assumed he had already said it before. She backed away from me and bit her swollen lip.

"Hey Brookes." He laughed. Personally I wanted to punch him. But then lux started laughing so I just had to join in.

Maybe this was going to work out.

AN

HOLY OMG WHAT EVEN HAHA LOL I WAS REALLY SURPRISED WRITING THIS.

NO IM SERIOUS I HONESTLY DIDNT KNOW WHAT I WAS GOING TO WRITE UNTIL I DID.

HAHA HOPE YOU LIKED!

Love Emma