Still Winter break

"So you wanted to talk to me?" Elliot asked. It had been around a day and a half since the proposal. He had asked me a lot about what I wanted to talk about since then, but I kept putting it off. Like why not?

But no. Now was the time.

"Yes, we need to talk." I said. I lead him up into my room and locked the door so we would have no unexpected visitors. "I know I told you I love you," he nodded, "And I really want to be with you, but I still have a life in Arizona, and you in New York."

"Im willing to move to Arizona if it means I get to be with you."

"No you get to live in New York. I don't want you giving up your life for me."

"Lux it's what I want-"

"No Elliot just hear me out. I came to you. Arizona is getting old, I think I could try living in New York for a while. But, one catch. I will move there at the start of next school year. I want to finish up my time in Arizona," he nodded.

"Thank you," I said quietly. I looked at my shoes. I heard him stand up and walk over to me and pull me into a hug. Not like an awkward hug where only your shoulders touch, but one where your entire bodies are smashed together in the best way. 

"If I get to be with you, I would do anything."

"We should probably go back to the party,"

"Yeah I agree."

******

AUTHORS NOTE!!!!!!!!!!

hola. 

sorry this was sorta a filler chapter. 

shoutout to funniest comment. Mainly so i get comments but yeah

voteeeeeeeee

gracias babes

Emma