Still April 17 Friday before senior year

He stared at me, his ice blue eyes bored into me, probably trying to figure out what happened. My body fought with my conscience. I wanted nothing more than to run and kiss him, let all the emotions that had been bottled up by the doctors, just leave.

But this isn't a romance movie, this is my life.

So I did what probably wasn't suggested in this certain situation."stay out of my life, jackass," then I ran. I ran out of the room, and out of the house, pulling Lyle by his shirt. I handed him the keys. Before I got in the car though, I turned and threw up all of my entrails into the bushes.

In front of a few football players who were basically doing the nasty with their girls on the grass. Eew.

I got into the car.

"I need to go home."

"Okay," Lyle had been trained to NOT ask what was wrong, but of course he did. "What happened."

"Lyle you know you aren't supposed to fucking ask me unless you plan to be seriously injured." Yes. It was a threat. I have no regrets.

"Then I won't take you home." He said. I groaned.

"Fine. Start driving," I demanded, "Elliot White ruined my life four years ago. He was my best friend and he left to move to New York on the promise that he would text me every day and he didn't. He texted me goodbye at six in the morning the day he left, and then I haven't heard anything. That is what launched me into my SA and Depression. I figured he hated me or something. And he is back. And he didn't even think to tell me."

"He sounds like a total douche. I'm not a very big person, but you know Liam or Brookes or even I would deal with him if you needed it. And if that didn't work you could pull Lena on him. She would finish him." I laughed a bit. Lyle was the friend all of us went to if we needed to be cheered up. He was extremely good at it. We pulled up to my house.

"Thanks Lyle, I'll see you tomorrow right?" He nodded. We were planning on bringing out little group to the lake for our own little party. I got out of my car and went into my house as Lyle drove away.

I'm not going to say that I don't have a good life. Because I do. My dad is a big shot criminal lawyer, and my moms family left us some money. Out house was one you would see in a magazine. It was a contemporary build. The kitchen had white counters and wood chairs and everything, including the fridge and dishwasher, was disguised as a cabinet. The walls were all white and we had huge, dark brown stained, wooden beams across the ceiling. My dad had an office which branched off to a large den where he and Liam and sometimes I would play video games.

My room was above the garage, as mentioned before, and was next door to Liam's room who was between me and the master bedroom. On the other side of the master bedroom was the guest room.

My room was cute, in my opinion, it was white with purple accents. The walls were white, and the comforter and desk was white, but I had lavender lamps and a lavender chair. As well as dark violet accent pillows, a dark violet couch, and a dark violet, lavender, and gray rug under my bed over the light wood. I had one of those cool gray fabric headboards that were really popular.

I had a walk in closet that was basically ordinary. I had one blank wall on which I had hung a dress my Grandma had bought me before she died. She said that I would be wearing this to prom or I won't get her money.

It was a nice gesture with a bit of pressure to make me wear the dress.

I would have worn it anyway. It was gorgeous. It was a long white strapless dress with gorgeous gold beading that was more condensed towards the top, but faded away and eventually tapered off in mock tendrils halfway down my legs. I couldn't wait for prom because of that dress. It's what I looked at to comfort me, seeing as it's the last thing my Grandma bought me, and she was very comforting.