May 21 Prom

Prom was supposed to be one of the most fun things in high school. So why was I so stressed?

Well it was probably becauseI was trusting Lena with my hair and makeup. See, she was taking beauty classes for fun in her free time.

She had already put my hair up in hot rollers and screamed at me when I threw myself into a laughing fit when she put on both my powder foundation and my gold eyeshadow. Sorry but that shit tickles.

Over all I was surprised about my makeup. Aside from the shadow and concealer, she had filled in my blonde eyebrows with darker pencil (it still looked natural though) and she had drawn beautiful black winged liner with a thin golden stripe over it. I wore peach colored blush and lipgloss.

I looked weird. My hair was up in those ridiculous hot rollers and I was wearing a faded tee shirt and some dance shorts from school. But then I had a full face of picture-ready, caked-on-yet-not-white-trash, makeup.

Lena unclipped the rollers and my long blonde hair fell down my back, resting just above my waist. I almost squealed.

You know those curls you see in magazines that are soft and just perfect? Yeah Lena had accomplished that in my hair.

She grabbed a section from each side and pulled it back, tying it in some sort of not, and pinning the hell out of it.

She dismissed me, after suffocating me with hairspray, and I went to my closet and stripped all of my clothes off. I grabbed a tan strapless bra, which was sewn with gold colored thread, and matching seamless panties. I pulled them on quickly and grabbed my dress tenderly, being careful not to crumple it.

I pulled on my dress backwards and zipped it up and then struggled to turn it around. It was even prettier than I remember. It had a sort of sweetheart neckline that was perfect for highlighting my boobies. I smirked at the though. It touched the ground perfectly, not too long and not too short. I put on my gold flats (no way was I wearing heels) and walked out to my room.

Lena had changed into her dress which was a lavender strapless dress that layered mind green and blue under it. It sounds weird, but trust me she looked adorable. The dress reached half way down her thigh and she wore eight inch black pumps (hint the sarcasm they were like four inches).

We went downstairs and my dad took a hundred thousand pictures (you think I'm kidding? He had to change out the fucking SIM card.) Jez wanted to get a picture with me before she left. She was wearing a cute violet fit-and-Flare dress with her signature leather jacket and some cute platform boots.

"So where are you going?" I asked.

"Out with Lyle."

"Ooh like a date?"

"I don't know, maybe? Honestly I'm used to having it clarified. He said it was because all of you guys are gonna be at prom."

"Oh. I still think it's a date. I want to hear all about it when I get back tomorrow."

Okay we are going to fast forward through prom, because it's the same as any other prom you would see in the movies. We were having fun, Queen is crowned, and then spy's break through the glass on the sides and attack my boyfriend.

Haha. Gotcha.

No it was our basic run of the mill prom. Dancing, punch, crowning, lots of PDA.

No but it wasn't until late that night, that the actual fun stuff started happening.

Brookes and Lena were just leaving our room to go to their own and I was spreading out my dress on the table, as I had changed. I mean I wasn't going to sleep in it.

"You looked amazing tonight. The most beautiful thing I have seen ever." Elliot said from the bed. I smiled.

"Aren't you poetic? You looked good too," I sat next to him. He wrapped his arms around me and I leaned my head on his chest while he played with my hair.

It was probably like twenty minutes before Elliot shifted and I looked up at him.

"I want to kiss you so badly right now."

"Then why aren't you."

"Well for one, you can be aversive about people surprising you, and also I want you to want to kiss me too, so I will wait until you do." He leaned back. I hesitated for a good five minutes before I said;

"Kiss me." And with that his lips were on mine. He just kissed me for a minute before I leaned back on the bed, wrapping my arms around his neck.

I know you probably think otherwise, but that's all that happened.

******

A/N

Hey guyssss!

How did you like prom? Lol I wrote nothit about prom just before and after.

Sorry if that scene was too much for people? I hope it wasn't.

So sad story, I actually had alread written this chapter, but Wattpad wouldn't save it, and it was really good too, well compared to this. I was a tad more detailed. I was so mad and it said it had it in my clipboard but it didn't so I was really pissed.

I haven't done an authors note yet but your comments are like crack so please comment!!! Whether it's critisism or compliments or just 'the feels' I love it.

Vote if you think I'm worthy!

What do you guys think about Elliot and Lux? What about the other characters? Do you think Lyle and Jez should date?

Also go read my new story, Bad Girl Riding! Synopsis in next chapters A/N!

Thanks for being wonderful!

Xxxooo Emma