October 24 Lena is probably the prettiest person in the world

"Lena you look so beautiful," I said, twisting my ring around the fourth finger on the left hand. She had chosen me as Maid of Honor, and Zeph as her other bridesmaid and then Jez and Ally, because Brookes had really wanted Elliot and my brothers to be his groomsmen, so she had to have four.

She had us all wearing the exact same floor length, halter neck, sun dress. Except we all got a different color. I got teal, Jez got orange, Zeph had pink, and Ally had yellow. They all had cool rhinestone designs from the bottom.

But Lena was Definately the stunning one. She wore a ivory mermaid dress with a plunging neckline and no sleeves. It had pretty diamond designs and was fluttery and twirly towards the bottom. Her hair was curled and twisted to the side anf she had smoky-ish eyes. She looked amazing.

"Thanks! Hey I forgot my shoes in my car can you go get them?" She asked. I nodded and left the room. I was walking through the hall that led to the parking lot when I crashed into Elliot.

"Excuse me?" I asked in a mocking, rude tone.

"Sorry. Hey you look beautiful!" He said. His tie matched my dress, as the bride and groom had color coordinated all of the bridesmaids and groomsmen.

"You look quite dapper yourself," he had his black locks gelled back so that he looked more groomed and nice, if you know what I mean. Hell, I don't even know what I mean. I gave him a quick kiss.

" I have to get Lena's shoes, plus can't you like not see the maid of honor before the wedding?" He twisted his face in confusion.

"Nope that's only the bride, sneaky!" He gave me another playful kiss. Soon we were full on making out. Then a flower hit my head.

"Hey love birds, it's not your wedding! We need the shoes, Lux!" Zeph had thrown the flower, but Ally had yelled the rest. I nodded and said bye to Elliot before running off to Lena's car.

"You may kiss the bride," the guy said, and so of course, they did.

That's as much of the ceremony as you get.

Hey, it was a private event, and you weren't invited. HAHAHAHA.

The after party was fun though, the food was amazing and there was a fun little photo booth that we all took pictures in.

"So when are you two going to plan your wedding?" Lyle asked. To be honest, he had grown up so much. He was a completely different person. I saw him staring at my ring.

We hadn't really announced it yet, but people had caught on.

"I don't know, when are we?" I looked at Elliot.

"Well you can't stay engaged forever," Lyle said.

"Watch me, Kyle. Just kidding. Maybe we should start planning. CHARLIE COULD BE THE FLOWERGIRL!" I squealed. Just kidding, Sloane would be the flower girl and Lennox would be the ring bearer. Or Sloane and Morgan. Or something.

"Charlie?" Lyle asked.

"She is my giant Great Dane puppy. We have another one, her name is Dot, and she is a french bulldog."

"Don't you two live in the city?"

"Yeah why?"

"Oh, I never really thought of having dogs in the city."

"Yeah it's actually not that bad."

"Cool." Lyle walked away to dance with Jez. I flipped around and kissed Elliot quickly.

"I think we should start planning. This weekend."

"I would love to."

A/N

Hey guys!

Sorry this took so long to update!

I have such bad writers block.

Omg so like last week, I literally was updating every six minutes to see if one more read has appeared on this story. This was like 127 reads. In like one week, I honestly do not know how, I have practically tripled in reads (plus gotten a bunch of comments and votes omg) this is seriously so excited thank you so much.

So for my question for you all:
How did you find my story?

Thanks again!!!

Comment•vote•follow

Emma