August 10 Leaving tomorrow Shits about to hit the fan

I should have known shit would hit the fan.

See, Elliot and I had never really established where we stood with eachother. I never called him my boyfriend and he called me his girlfriend once, getting punched in return.

We didn't like date or anything, just when we were together, stuff would happen.

No we weren't fuck buddies or booty calls or whatever else.

So when I entered this party thinking all would be normal, I should have known that it wouldn't be.

Instead of the normal group, me, Elliot, Liam, Lyle, Lena, Brookes, and Jez, we also had Maia, Gray, Miles, Jason, Ally, some boys who were friends with Brookes and Gray and Miles and their girlfriends.

Maia wasn't pregnant by the way, it was great news when we all found out. She and Liam were also going to UofA with me which was exciting since I had grown to like her quite a bit. Her hair was currently dark brown into blonde. She said she had wanted to ween away from the bleach as it was ruining her hair (although I guess her natural color was the same as mine?)

Gray was going to some school in Illinois with Miles, Ally was cheering for ASU, and Brookes was actually going to NYU, like Elliot, although that wasn't planned.

Oh yeah, Ally and Gray were dating. I was happy for them. Although I wasn't that fond of Ally, we seemed to get along better now.

So we made it through most of the night. Some truth or dare happened. I don't really know what else. We made it to about twelve at night, when I went to the kitchen to grab some chips, and Elliot grabbed my waist, spun me around, and planted a big one on my lips. I would be lying if I said I didn't kiss him back.

But the kiss got me thinking. We were moving to different sides of the country tomorrow. A five and a half hour flight from eachother. I was hardly a relationship person, none the less a long-distance relationship person. I pulled away.

"We need to talk," i said.

"Shit, this won't be good."

"Come outside," and he did. We walked off my property and closer to the woods. I sat down on a log. "Elliot, I don't think I can do this."

"Do what?"

"This! Kiss you, love you, date you? I mean I'm moving to Tuscon in the morning and you are moving to New York City. We will be in different time zones. I just don't think it will work."

"We can make it work."

"Elliot, our 'relationship'," I air quoted it for emphasis, "is nothing sentimental. It's all kissing at best. We can't do that from 2,145 miles away from eachother. It wouldn't work."

"Okay. I get it," he looked on the verge of tears. This was the second time we would be saying goodbye on the basis of never seeing eachother again. I clenched my fist on the tiny object in my hand. "Goodbye Lux," he said. He stood up and walked around my house, presumably to his car. I stormed inside and up to my room, ignoring everyone following me.

I slammed the small object on the table. It was a small stone bear. It seemed like nothing but it was always with me. It was super important.

I massaged my temples. My room was empty as it was all boxed up for school this year. I changed into my pajamas, locked my door, ignoring anyone who came up here, and fell asleep.

AN

hey guys!!!

Yay 100 reads! This is excited.

I know her life is skipping around a lot. But be prepared for some Elliot free chapters. Also expect one or two maybe three chapters per year of college for her up until like junior year.

And my apologies if I don't explain her college expirience very well. It's important that she goes because of what I have planned for everyone. It's just because I'm not in college yet so....

Please comment guys it's really exciting for me when I get comments!

Also vote if you think I'm worth

And idk if your friends are looking for things to read, and you like my books, then let them know!!

Finally go read my new book, Bad Girl Riding.

Xoxo Emma