November 18 Here comes bridezilla

No, I am not bridezilla. In fact I should say groomzilla as it is Elliot getting very picky.

We have decided on basically everything. We want to get married in my backyard back home, we will have blue and yellow flowers and decorations, we know who our dj will be and all of the bridesmaids and groomsmen and all of that junk.

What we DONT know, is what dresses my bridesmaids will be wearing, what I will be wearing, OR what the date is.

I know, 'you are supposed to figure out the date first!'

I'm sorry I'm not perfect.

I want a spring wedding. Elliot wants a summer wedding. I said we compromise and have it in late April or early May when it's a mix but, 'noooooooo that's still spring. Why does Lux get everything she wants?'

I swear my twenty two year old fiancé is acting like a two year old.

Literally everyone has told him this.

Ooh! Side note! Lena is gonna be my Matron of Honor.

Matron? It's supposed to be maid! Yeah I know, Lena said that too. I looked it up. She is called the matron of honor because she is already married. She complained because she said it made her sound old.

Well sucks for her.

Today though, she is taking me dress shopping.

We were sitting in the dress shop waiting for the lady to collect some dresses for me. Lena insisted I try on one of those princessy ballgown dresses for fun.

The lady finally came back.

She had seven dresses. I followed her to the changing rooms. The first five were a bust. They didn't look right or I just thought they were ugly. That left it to the ballgown and one that didn't look too special.

I actually was happy I tried on the ballgown. It was actually really fun to walk around in. It was too hard though to actually wear to my wedding. It was literally twelve feet in diameter. Huge.

The last dress though, was the winner. The top part was made of that see through fabric. It had white lacy designs that started very thin up by my collarbone, but got more opaque as they reached the bottom of my stomach. Then the skirt fell in layer after layer of thin, translucent white material. There must've been thirty layers.

But it was still thin and not like a ballgown.

It was gorgeous. Lena screamed when she saw it.

"If you don't buy it I will. I will literally marry Brookes again to wear that dress Lux you HAVE TO GET IT!"

"Okay, okay! I was gonna get it anyway."

"Oh my gosh Luxy your wedding is coming together! Now we have to get bridesmaids dresses!" She was right. That would be good to get done today.

I changed out of my dress and went to look at the dresses. I would have four bridesmaids, Lena, Zeph, Jez, and Ally. Yeah, we got along great now.

I found the dresses immediately.

They were teal. They were all different on the top though. One was sleeveless with a sweetheart neck line, another was a halter, one was one sleeve, and the last was, two thin straps with a low neckline. On the bottom they were pencil skirts underneath and on top it alternate opaque and translucent real stripes all the way to the floor.

"They're perfect." I said. Lena saw them and gasped.

"I can't wait to wear one of those at your wedding, lux. I can't believe this is happening."

"Neither can I."

A/N

Sorry that was a short chapter.

I hate to say that I think tbtg is drawing to a close. I think I can get in 2 more chapters before the epilogue.

But good news!!

I'm a weirdo so I have decided to make a character in Something (un)expected relate to a character in this book! So yay!

Also maybe I will make a spin off short story.

Awh I can't believe it's almost done.

I love all of you guys!

Comment•vote•follow

Emma