GuYyYyYsSsS

IVE DONE IT

IVE CREATED A NEW STORY

BASED ON THIS ONE

ARE YOU HYPED?

The details i can reveal are that i am not yet sure if it will be a short or long story.

i have the basic plot set up

and the characters

THEY'RE THE CHILDREN OF ALL YOUR FAV CHARACTERS FROM THIS BOOK ARE YOU SO EXCITED?!

And obviously on 'family days' you get little cameos from our fav characters from this book omg I'm so excited. 

Want a character break down? yes me too. Im gonna go by character from this book to make it easier. just to inspire you all to read it.

That Camp

Lux and Elliot White:

-Damian White- 18. counselor. active, nature loving, smart, all the girls want him. head counselor of Grizzly.

-Noa White- 15. shy, short, quirky. CIT of eagle cabin. not a lot of friends. ends up really close with Luke. Has issues with family.

Lena and Brookes Mitchels

-Luke Mitchels- 17. attractive. genius. funny. CIT of Grizzly. has inner turmoil that Noa helps get under control. 

-Evie Mitchels- 17. model. loves her schedules. harsh grader. best counselor at camp. Head counselor of Eagle.

Zephyr and Hayden

-Jordyn- 13. camper in Eagle Cabin. snotty and very obviously comes from money. has a lot to learn from her fellow campers. 

-Ethan- 13. camper in Grizzly. shy and quiet. often tries to run away from camp. knows more about his parents than his brother and sister and doesn't know how to deal with it. aspergers.

-Xander- not very sharp. loves pranks. 13. camper in Grizzly. sneaks out of camp and hides electronics. 

Jez and Lyle Mitchel- 

-Christina (Tina (Teeny))- 11. camper in Eagle. Musical savant. hates nature. youngest out of the group. 

OK WHO IS PSYCHED I AM