March 16 Daddy's wedding

Today was the big day! I had been home for a couple days helping everyone get ready, but today was the day that everyone would show up for my dads wedding.

It wasn't just me though. Hunter and Hayden had come with me as well as Liam. We were all currently setting up chairs at my dads new house.

I don't know how he did it, but he practically bought a mansion. Four bedrooms, plus a master bedroom. And a huge backyard. Morgan and Liam would each have their own rooms, but Liam's was really mainly a guest room. Me and Jez shared a room (which is adorable by the way) and the twins shared a room.

So we were in the back yard, finishing the last row of chairs and my dad told us to start unfolding tables. Everyone got the small round tables first, while I was busy, so I got stuck with the long table that the family sits at. And I couldn't lift it.

I looked around for someone to help me, and only Hayden was an option.

God.

"Hayden, can you help me please?" I shouted. He looked over and actually came to help. He lifted he other end of the table and we started moving it.

"What? No smart ass response?" I asked. He just sort of looked around. No smirk. Was he sick?

"No. I mean you're gonna be my step sister by midnight and I think we should at least try to get along."

"Wow," I said as we put down the table,"Hayden is being the bigger person?" He nodded. "Well then! I agree." I smiled. He gave a hint of a smile and walked inside.

Later that day I was helping Lia get ready, as I was her maid of honor. She had gotten her hair and nails done but needed help with technical things like shoes, zipping her dress, and jewlery. She looked stunning, with her black hair contrasting against the white dress. Ugh I couldn't handle it.

It was forty minutes until people would start showing up. Lia had picked out pretty royal blue dresses for us to wear, all with different cuts. Mine was strapless with sort of a heart cut and then it poofed out from the sides. I wore black pumps with it.

My hair was a little too short to do anything with so I flat ironed it and braided three pieces from each side back. Then I put on my elsa paredi bracelet and walked out to the backyard.

"Lux?" I heard some call my name.

"Brookes!" I ran and hugged him. I may not elaborate on how much I love Brookes but I love him. As a brother. Not like a date.

Elliot stood with him.

"Holy wow your hair," Brookes said while Elliot said;

"Whoa your hair!"

"Haha yeah I was getting tired of it being long. And in recent events me and Zeph decided I needed a makeover. I even got a tatoo! Brookes look!" I pulled off my shoe and showed him my elsa paredi tatoo.

"Out of all of us, I was certain Lena would get the first tatoo." Brookes said, laughing. I pulled my shoe back on. Some music played, alerting us to go back to our seats. I was to walk next to Liam who was the best man, and then Hunter walked with Jez and Hayden walked with one of Lias cousins, Uriah, who was in her twenties. Morgan walked in front of us with Uriah's son, Matt who was the ring barer. Morgan was the flower girl, obviously.

They got married, and I was really happy, I almost started crying.

I ate some good food including some really good cake. I pretty much avoided Elliot the whole night, dancing with my new brothers and little sister, who went to bed early. My daddy danced with me, and I hung out with Brookes and Lena and Lyle and probably won the award for 'best fifth wheel!' When Jez and Lyle were making out as were Lena and Brookes. The photographer even came over and took a shot of me smiling and giving a thumbs-up between the two couples. That would be blown up and hung in my room. I was excited.

I was walking to get another soda when someone tapped me on the shoulder. I spun around.

"Elliot!" I said surprised.

"Now you're the one avoiding me."

"Well," I stuttered.

"Admit it, you got a makeover because everythint reminded you of me." He said.

"Ugh, yes you're right. And it doesn't help that I keep seeing you every other month."

"Which is why I think it could work!"

"No Elliot. It couldn't work. You would still be living 2,145 miles away from me, and I just don't think it's a good idea. Not yet at least." He nodded. I quickly kissed him on the cheek and hurried inside and up to my new room. I just needed to breathe.