four

Lee Y/n

After we pour hot water on our cup, we got out from the convenience store and I took the lead to my safe place. It is not too far from my apartment and to the convenience store. The place was well hidden and the view were surely breath taking. He's surely a stranger but as what I have said, I think he's harmless.

As we walked I remembered I didn't even asked for his name. My bad.

"Uhm if you don't mind, may I know your name?" I said while smiling brightly. Just not to creep him off. He was startled but he still looked at me and hesitation was evident in his eyes. I can barely see his face or even recognize him because of the mask.

"T-terry." He said and looked away.

"Nice name. I'm Y/N, Lee Y/N" He nods as I smiled.

After a few minutes we finally arrived at the place. I sat under the tree and he also follows what I did.

Since our place were slightly elevated, this place where I claimed as my place, has a breath taking view, where city lights were visible to your eyes. I looked at Terry and he looked amazed by it. I just smiled and opened my meal.

"You like it here?" I started the conversation breaking the silence. He looked at me and then he nods.

"Please don't be shy talking to me. I'm not a bad person after all." I laughed while tearing the lid off that covers the cup of ramyeon.

He again, nod and starts opening the lid of his tteokbokki as well. I observed him doing that and I noticed that he doesn't look like he's going to eat his food. He just gradually stirring the cup while looking at the busy city lights.

"Hey. Aren't you going to eat?" I asked him while eating my ramyeon.

"I can't. In front of you, I just... can't." He said. I furrowed my brows as I didn't expect that he'd say that.

"Why? I mean, are you hiding from someone? Is there any problem? About your looks? About something? Tell me. I could understand, and I told you, you're safe here." I said while making sure to sound sincere.

"Okay. But please let's keep this a secret. Can you?" He asked me, still hesitant to take off his mask.

"Of course! It will be rude if I do that." I said, reassuring him with a smile.

He took of his mask but didn't bother to take off his cap as well. I can now finally see his face. He has this big doe eyes, a very pointed nose, and a big pouty lips in which corresponds to his face structure, with a sharp jawline. He's handsome, no, scratch that, his beauty is ethereal.

I didn't know I was staring at him for a minute because I was mesmerized by his beauty. I managed to took off my gaze when he called my name.

"Oh I'm s-sorry" I said looking away and focused back on my food.

"Aren't you surprised? Don't you recognize me?" He asked

I turn back my gaze at him and scanned his face once again. He looked so surprised. I furrowed my brows. I don't know him. This is my first time seeing him too.

"Uhm sorry? Am I supposed to know you? I mean, I don't know you. This is my first time seeing you." I said while slightly shaking my head slowly from left to right repeatedly. His facial expression lighten.

"O-oh. Okay. That's good." He said and let out a sigh of relief, finally I saw him smile, which made me smile as well. He started eating his food.