eleven

Lee Y/n

Time flies so fast that I haven't noticed, it's already afternoon and the classes are soon to be dismissed. As if on cue, the bell rang, indicating the end of class.

I smiled and bid my goodbye to the students. I saw Yuna and Jaster walking through the corridors so I called them. When they saw me, both of them stopped and waited for me outside.

"So how's class?" Jaster asked as soon as I stepped out of the classroom.

"Fine, I guess? Nothing interesting happened. How bout 'ya two?" I asked, and both of them just shrugged their shoulders.

Jaster and Yuna were often stressed about their students, since they were assigned in lower classes. In which, the students are only up to no good. In my case, I am lucky enough to handle students who were the creme of the crops.

We finally reached the faculty room, and cleaned up our things to go home. When yuna snapped her fingers to get our attention.

"Can we have some coffee today? I'm really exhausted and need a cup of energy, should we?" Yuna asked.

"I think that's a good idea! I need it too. Remember the coffee shop we visited last time? I love that place, let's have our coffee there! What do you think?" Jaster answered and Yuna smiled brightly while nodding.

"What? No! I don't want. I mean, we shouldn't. Can't we just go home and drink a coffee there? Or might as well look for another shop?" I asked them in panic, giving them a force smile to convince the both of them. They were looking at me confused.

"Ey. Don't be a bummer. Let's just go there. I don't take 'no' for an answer. We didn't go out together for so long. I fucking missed you both." Yuna insisted.

"Watch your mouth freak, we're still in school." Jaster scolded her and she just gave him a hug.

"But can we look for another shop? Or let's just go to the shop that we always visit, just before we found the coffee shop you were talking about?What do you think?" I asked, looking at them pleadingly.

"The place is cozy, well hidden and coffees are great. Plus the fact that it is near our apartment? God Y/n! Stop freaking complaining!"

I didn't have the chance to complain once again when Yuna pulled me out of the school. We walked out way through the coffee shop, while my head was occupied and anxious about the chance of meeting that guy at the coffe shop. I've been avoiding going there for several days. I was just hoping not to see him there.

After a few minutes, we arrived at the shop. The moment we entered, I roamed my eyes around to see if Yeonjun was there. I know he seems nice but he really freaked me out. I am just not comfortable around him.

Fortunately, no Yeonjun around. I released a relief smile.

Yuna and I looked for seats and let Jaster ordered our food. A minute later, it was served. We enjoyed our food with small talks and laughs. Not me, thinking about Yeonjun.

"Hey. Remember the guy I once told you before? The guy with big bike and asked for my number? He wants me on a date! That guy was well built and handsome. What do you think?" Yuna asked and excitement was written all over her face.

"Well go on. Not bad. I've been asked for a date as well though." Jaster answered with a big smile.

"Oh my God! Really? That's nice! Is that the same guy you dated before? The guy at the party? The business man?" Yuna asked Jaster.