thirty-two

Kang Taehyun's POV

It's been 3 weeks since the conference with media and my commotion with Yeonjun hyung.

Our comeback promotion started and will soon to end. We were so busy with our own schedules. We can't even sleep. Yeonjun and I were still not talking to each other behind the camera, but when we're rolling and in front of many people, we talk and laughed at each other like nothing is wrong.

He really didn't visit nor talk to Y/n after the media conference. He doesn't wants to eat with us. He was so distant which is okay with me. I don't want to see his face, I don't want to hear his voice either. He wasn't worth it of all.

"Last performance today and now we're free. Thank god!" Soobin hyung said in relief. Our promotion will going to end right after our performance today. After that we're on a 2 day vacation.

"I will probably sleep for 2 days without waking up for sure." Beomgyu hyung said while yawning.

"Why don't you sleep until forever? That would be nice tho." Kai teased him. The 3 idiots laughed. I and Yeonjun were sitting away from each other, giving each other glares when our eyes met.

"Okay, go to the stage now for the final rehearsal." Our manager called. We got out of the room and walked to the stage.

Our rehearsal went well, after, we rested for awhile and do the live show. People were cheering for us. I saw them smiling and raising their MOA bongs which made me happy. After our performance, we bid our good byes to them.

"One dream, This was, Tomorrow x Together." Soobin hyung chanted, we held hands and bow to the crowd

Right after the show, manager told us that we can now go home since we don't have any schedule after the show and for the next 2 days. We thanked them for their efforts and lead our way home.

When we got home. I immediately took a bath and wear comfortable clothes. I brought a cap and a mask. I got out of my room and saw Kai at the living room. He called me.

"Where are you going." He asked. I looked at him and smiled.

"Somewhere." I said then started to walk my way to the door.

"Wait. Use the other door at the back. Be careful. Message me if you need anything, okay? I know where you are going." He said stopping me to use the front door. I smiled at him, and walked to the back door.

Before I could walked way far from him, he again stopped me, I was about to scold him but I felt his hand on my stomach and he rubbed it. I halted and looked at him. He gave me a reassuring smile.

"Take care. I'll talk to Soobin hyung." He again smiled. I smiled back at him and said my 'thank you' then walked out from the back door.

After a minutes of walk, I arrived at Y/n's apartment. I knocked on their door and waited. Minutes had passed but still no one was opening the door. I knocked again but this time, I made it longer and harder. After a few knocks the door opened and I saw Yuna widened her eyes the moment she saw me. But his shocked faced turned in to an angry look and pushed me away from the door. I stumbled a bit since I was left unguarded.

"What are you doing here?!" She said giving me death glare.

"I want to talk to Y/n. Please. I need to know how is she." I said looking at her sincerely.