five

Lee Y/N

"Yah! Y/n~ah! Where have you been? I called you so many times and I just found out you left your phone? How irresponsible you are, leaving your phone when you're going out? Ugh you're making us insane!" Yuna blurted out the moment I step my foot inside the house.

"Hey calm down, I just did a quick walk and eat somewhere. Geez. What are you, my mom?" I said teasingly to ease her anger. But she just looked at me annoyed.

"B-tch, if you weren't my bestfriend, I could just let you die anywhere." Jaster said rolling his eyes.

"Okay. Okay. I'm here now. I came home complete, there's nothing to worry about. Sorry, okay?" I said raising up my two hands, showing that I surrendered.

They once again rolled their eyes and enter their own rooms. I let out a sigh before I enter my own space. I took a quick shower and get my self ready to sleep. It was a long day after all.

Choi Yeonjun

"I'm home." I turned my head to the door where Taehyun entered. He gave me a 'Is-he-mad?' look and I just shrugged my shoulder. He let out a sigh. I walked towards him and tapped his back.

"KANG TAEHYUN! Why did you stayed up late outside? Are you nuts? What if someone saw you? What if a sasaeng came near you? What will you do? For god's sake you're being irresponsible!" Soobin was clearly upset. I came to his side and pulled back his shoulder to calm him down. Taehyun just bow his head and didn't dared to answer Soobin back.

"Soobinie, stop overreacting. He's fine okay? It will never going to happen again. Right Taehyun?" I look at him and gave him a signal to answer.

"Yes. I'm sorry hyung. It will never happen again." He said and go straight to his room.

"Ah! It's so annoying!" Soobin bursted out and threw the remote control he was holding at the couch. Kai and Gyu who came out of their rooms because of the noise, gone back in their space.

"Oh come on. Give him some free time. They worked hard everyday, 24/7. He needed a break. Just trust him. Now, let's sleep. It's getting late." I said and he just nod. He's also back in his room and I did as well. I prepared my self for falling asleep. In instance, I fell into the dream land

----------------------

I am inside of a white painted, cornered room when I saw a woman facing her back at me. She has a long dark brown curly hair, with a glimpse of light blonde highlights. She was wearing a white clean dress with a cute ruffles at the end. Other than that, she's singing a song. If I am not mistaken, it is BTS's Heartbeat.

Upon hearing the song, my heart fluttered and beats vigorously. Honestly swearing that I have never felt this feeling before. I tried to walk towards her and reach her, I even called her, but it seems she can't hear me. She continues to play with the notes and singing with her heart. Undeniably, she has a beautiful voice.

I screamed from the top of my lungs, still trying and wanting to be heard by her. After a few screams, she finally stopped. She slowly turned her head to face me.

I'm going to see her face. I'm going to see the owner of the most angelic voice I have ever heard. Slowly, and I now can see her—

-------

"Hyung! Get up! We need to go now! We're late. Our choreographer-nim is calling, he's mad! There will be a punishment if we'll be late for 30 minutes more."

I woke up as someone's tapping my shoulders and shaking my whole body. I opened my eyes to see the devil who woke me up rascally and prevented me to see the face of that girl.

As my eyes slowly adjusting to the provided sunlight on my window, I saw Beomgyu continuously doing what he does to wake me up.

"Ah, you fool! How dare you interrupt my dream! I'm going to kill you!" I said and throw a pillow on my reach to his face.

"I'm sorry okay? Soobin hyung told me to wake you up because we're getting late for today's work. I don't want to dance for an hour loop song of Blue hour." He pouted and rolled his eyes as he walked out of my room.

I screamed in annoyance and brushed my hair out of frustration.

I get out of my bed and took a bath, do my make up and other things I need to do before going to work quickly. I also don't want to dance that crazy loop.

I was finally done doing those things. I came out of my room and saw my members going in to the car, our agency assigned to drove us to our building.

It's not a long ride to the company, but we were stuck at the traffic light when it turned red. A seconds had passed and the lights turned into green, but we still aren't moving. I furrowed my eyebrows. I heard a multiple annoying honks came from all the car beside and even behind us.

I looked at my members, they're taking a nap ain't bothered about the chaos that's happening.

"What's going on?" I asked out of curiosity.

"There's an old lady who's having a hard time crossing the streets. She took so much time and ended up getting caught on a green light and causes delay. That's why the drivers are being upset." He said and just shook his head.

I threw my gaze in the windshield of the car to see what's happening, and the I saw the old lady that the our driver's talking about, crossing the streets. She's really having a hard time since she's too old and alone, not even one person tried to help her.

I was ready to get off of the car to help the her but someone, specifically a woman, helped her crossed the streets. Helping her to walk, as she held her hand and guided the old woman for her steps.

I looked at the kind woman, who helped the old lady and she seemed very familiar to me, the feeling that I think I've seen her before.

I was trying to think about where did I saw her, when our car starts to move. I took away all my thoughts and look back again to the woman who helped the lady, only to see nothing. I roamed my eyes into the streets to look for her, but I haven't seen any glimpse of her.

A minutes had passed, we arrived in our building, but my mind were still occupied by that woman.