eighteen

Lee Y/n's POV

"Y/n?"

We both looked towards the direction of where the voice came from. My eyes widened and shortly after, I ran towards her, and jumped into a hug.

"Mom! When did you came? Why didn't you text me you're come over?!" I asked her, smiling. she cupped my face using both of his hands and ran her thumbs on my cheeks.

"I just wanted to surprise you honey." She smiled at me teary eye. I hugged her once again.

My mother is currently living in Daegu with my Step-dad. My father died when I was 7 years old, because of cancer, after that, we lived together alone. Not until he met my step-dad and re-married him, 5 years ago when he had a contract in Daegu, for his work.

"Mom, come inside now it's cold here. Let's wait for Y/n inside-"

Three of us looked at the person coming out of the apartment and saw Yuna shocked seeing me and the boy beside us.

"Wait. I remembered you!" She looked at Yeonjun closely and he started to panic. He looked at me asking for help. I was about to come closer to them when Yuna exclaimed.

"Yeah! You were the guy at the coffee shop! Yes you are. Right?" Yuna asked him then looked at me smirking.

"Uhm. Y-yes. I'm glad you remembered me that w-way." Yeonjun stuttering.

"Is he your boyfriend, honey?" My mom asked, my eyes grew wide.

"NO! Of course not. We're just friends." I said defensively.

My mom and Yuna both shrugged their shoulders and smiled teasingly. I just rolled my eyes.

"With all due respect Ma'am, I shall go now." Yeonjun said respectfully.

"Why don't you join us for dinner?" My mom asked him smiling widely. I looked at Yuna and she was nodding to agree.

We both gasped maybe both thinking, it shouldn't happen because his identity might be revealed on this dinner.

"No Mom, he's in a rush. His mother, called him telling him to go home for some emergency. He just dropped me here. He needs to go now. Right Jun Woo?" I said calling him with a different name and making such an excuse to make my mother let go of him tonight. I looked at him trying to say he should play along.

"Ah yeah. Yes. I need to go. As much as I want to stay and eat dinner with you, my mom needs me. I just want to make sure Y/n's safe before I could go home. Yeah." He said nervously.

I looked at Yuna and my mom, gladly they both looked believed.

"Oh is that so? You should go now. Your mother's waiting for you. You need to go home quick. Thank you for taking care of my Y/n. I hope I could have a dinner with you before I could go back to America, no?" My mom smiled at him and he bowed.

"Of course Ma'am. I'll try. I should go now." He said respectfully.

"Thank you for the day Jun Woo! See you again some other time." I smiled and he just nod. He waved good bye and we did too.