fifteen

Lee Y/n

"Y/n? Taehyun?"

"Hyung?"
"Yeonjun?"

Yeonjun walked towards us. Looking directly at Terry's hand placed in front of me. He pulled me slightly and stood up in front. His eyes were full of rage and a glimpse of betrayal was written on his face. Now what?

"Why are you here Taehyun? How did you know her? Why didn't you tell me that you already knew her? Why?" Yeonjun asked Terry, but he remained silent. I looked at them both with confusion.

I was about to ask them what was going on, when Yeonjun started to speak again, "I told you about her and you didn't tell me you met her already. You know about my plans right? Why didn't you tell me about this? And now you're meeting her. What about that Taehyun?"

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at Terry, confused, and he just ignored me.

Choi Yeonjun's POV

I saw them walk out of Y/n's apartment, smiling ear-to-ear, Taehyun pulled her into a hug, and didn't notice I curled my hand into fist. I don't know why, but I felt really betrayed.

"Why are you here Taehyun? How did you know her? Why didn't you tell me that you already know her? Why? I told you about her and you didn't tell me you met her already. You know about my plans right? Why didn't you tell me about this? And now you're meeting her. What about that Taehyun?" I lose control of my thoughts and let my mouth spit those words full of annoyance while looking at Taehyun who was just looking at me. Y/n seemed very confused on what's happening.

---------------------

After I walked Y/n home, I came back to our dorm with a smile on my face. There, I met Taehyun who was about to enter the door seems like he just came home from a walk.

"Ey Taehyun~ah! Where have you been? Huh?" I asked him still smiling.

"Uh hyung. I just had a walk around the streets and ate some street foods on my way. How about you? You looked so happy. Where have you been?" He asked and my smile went bigger.

"Remember the girl in my dreams that I have been telling you all about?" I asked him. I'm having the same dream every night for a long time and I already told them about it. They just laughed at me and even guessed about the meaning of it in the most stupidest way.

"Uh-huh. What about it?"

"I met her! Just this afternoon! I still can't believe she do exist! Oh my god! I'm loosing my mind again! Aaaahhh" I said dramatically, scratching my temple while smiling idiotically.

"Do you have a picture of her?" He asked and I hurriedly took out my phone from my pocket and show him her picture that I have took stolen earlier.

"U-ugh. S-she's beautiful. Now what's your plan?"

"I want to know her better, and much better to know why she's been in my dreams these past few days. It's just kinda weird since it was the first time tonight I met her. Should I be friends with her? What do you think?" I asked him and he nod, "That's great!"

---------------------

I don't even know why am I feeling this way. It's not like Taehyun did something, I don't know why.