eight

Lee Y/n

After I ordered my snacks, I sat down at the table I usually sit. I smiled as I took out my phone and started to take a picture, I sent some of my photos at our group chat, Jaster and Yuna sent their compliments that made me smile. I also took a video of the whole place and sent it to them. When suddenly, a random guy sat in front of me.

I was shocked, and terrified as I pulled my chair away from the table.

He just sat there looking at me, scanning my whole being, I furrowed my brows. Is he insane?

"I finally found you." He said still looking at me.

What does he mean? This is crazy. Is this the cult thing that others were talking about?

I furrowed my eyebrows and asked him, "Are you part of some cult or something?"

He suddenly pulled away himself and it seems that he's been awakened on his delusion. He cleared his throat and he seated properly.

I looked at him. Black hoodie, black bucket hat, black pants and a black mask. My eyes got bigger. This is the mysterious man I always see here! What does he need?

"What do you want?" I asked him with my bravest tone that I usually use at class. I don't want him to notice my nervousness.

"I'm Choi Yeonjun, and you were always at my dreams"

What?

Choi Yeonjun's POV

After I said those words shock was written all over her face.

Well, who would be happy if they knew they were in someone else's dream? I don't even believe that the person in my dreams is real. I don't know what comes into my mind to say those things. I was just overwhelmed and spaced out knowing the girl in my dreams was existing for real and now in front of me. But wait?! Did I just tell her my name?

I looked at her and she was looking at me ready to burst out, that made me nervous. What if she screamed and tell everyone I'm a psychopath. That Choi Yeonjun of Tomorrow X Together is a complete psycho.

"ARE YOU CRAZY? DO YOU THINK YOU'RE COOL GOING IN FRONT OF ME AND SAYING THOSE THINGS HUH? HAVE YOU GONE MAD?" She said standing up and screaming from the top of her lungs.

We started to get the attention of other customers and they're looking at us now. I hid my face trying to cover my identity.

"Come on just calm down, let's talk peacefully okay? They're looking at us" I said trying to calm her down.

She look around and see people staring at us confused. She slightly bow her head. She picked up her things and ran out from the coffee shop.

I ran after her, I can't lose her. I want to know her. I want to know why she's always in my dreams and kept on bothering me.

She ran through the streets, doesn't even try to look back. How can she be a fast runner.

I saw her turn right and I followed her. But, I didn't see her anymore.

"Ah! Where is she?! I can't lose her!"

"HEY!"

I heard someone shouted at my back and before I could turn my head, something just hit my head hard and everything went black.

Lee Y/n

I ran through the streets and finally found an alley near my apartment. I turn right and hide at some corners. I saw him pass by me, I keep quiet.

"Ah! Where is she?! I can't lose her!"

I saw a dirty soccer ball at my side and picked it up

"HEY!" I called him and just before he could turn his head to me, I threw the ball at him and hit his head.

He passed out. I didn't know that a ball can make someone die.

"Uh? Sorry? I didn't mean to let you pass out. I didn't know I can make someone pass out."

I walked towards him and tap his face.

"Sir? Sir? Wake up. I'm sorry. Why are you even following me? You creep me out." I continued tapping his face but he didn't woke up. I looked around and saw our apartment few blocks away.

But wait, I can't bring him there. Jaster and Yuna will freak out.

I carry him up all the way to my secret place. Ah this man's so heavy.

I arrived at my place, I settled him down under the tree unconscious. I picked up a branch of a tree to use as my protection when he woke up and take a few steps away from the man.

After a few moment, he moved and started to open his eyes. This man! He let me carry him all around and just woke up right after I put him down? I can't believe this!

I took a strong grip of the branch that I am holding, waiting for his next move.

"Ah. That hurts." He hold his head trying to ease the pain.

"Oh wait. Where am I?" He looked around scared. He doesn't seem to notice me since it's already dark and the city lights are the only source of light we have.

"Who are you?" I yelled at him and he finally noticed me.

When he heard my voice, he felt at ease. He turned his face to me and I saw his eyes brightened with the help of tiny lights.

"Please hear me out. I am not a bad person. I just need to talk to you." He begged.

"Okay. I'll give you 10 mins. to talk, but don't come near me." I told him and raised the branch in my hand.

"Okay I won't." He said

He took off his mask and smiled brightly at me.

"First of all I am Choi Yeonjun." He smiled.

I was left dumbfounded. I've never seen a beautiful man as he is. His beauty is ethereal.

I've been out for a day

I've been out for a day. I had no time to update but I tried to do today! Hope you'll enjoy!🧡