twenty-three

Choi Yeonjun's POV

I got home after I dropped off Y/n at their apartment. I parked my car and sat there for awhile, thinking of what happened this day. I smiled widely remembering all the things.

I opened my phone and looked at our pictures, I smiled even more. I set our picture as my phone homescreen and screenshot it. I sent all our photos and as well as my homescreen to her. I put my phone back at my pocket and get out of the car.

I entered our dorm and saw no one at the living room. I walked into Soobin's door and knocked. After a few bangs of my knuckles in his door, he finally opened it and let me inside.

"What is it?" He said sitting at his study table, I sat at his bed and smiled widely to him. He furrowed his eyebrow, looking at me disgusted seeing my smile. I chuckled.

"I'm really close to think that you really need a therapist. First, you're saying that you have found the girl in your dreams, then you last time being a good bro, which you really aren't, and last, you're smiling very weird these past few days. What are you up to?" He said without stopping, again I chuckled at his sudden reaction.

"It is all because of her, Soobin~ah." I said and smiled again dreamingly. He looked at me confused.

"What do you mean?" He said from a disgusted to a curious tone.

"We're dating." I said smiling widely. His eyes widened and he stood up rascally.

"WHAT? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?" Soobin screamed sternly.

"No! I'm completely sane! I just did what I wanted to do." I said looking up at him since he's still standing. He sat down, fingers on his temples while looking at me, concerned.

"Hyung, you know what is our work right? You completely aware what are we. You can't protect both of your career and her. I mean, I am not against you two, but, I am just... worried." He said softly.

"I know, I thought about that too. But, can't we just set aside all those things first and focus on what we have right now? I'll protect her, you, all of us. I promise." I said trying to get his sympathy.

He sighed and smiled, "If that what makes you happy, I'll support you. But," he stopped and looked at me seriously. My heart skipped a beat.

"I should be the first one to meet her." He continued then smiled. I smiled back.

"That would be nice but, Taehyun met her first before I could even met her." I giggled, he just frowned.

I told him about what happened for the past few days that I did with Y/n, he just laughed at me and told me, teasingly, that I was a brave stupid asshole. A few minutes later someone knocked at Soobin's door and opened it. Beomgyu peaked his head and was shocked to see that I am here.

"Oh. You're both here, nice. Get your asses out of this room, let's eat our dinner." He said then closed the door. Soobin and I looked at each other then laugh.

"Come on. They need to know about your sucked off love life too." He said then stood up, I followed him and arrested him on my hands, we both laugh and get out of the room.

We were now sitting at the dining table and eating peacefully, no one wants to talk and everyone was minding their own food, while Soobin and I are keep on looking and kicking under the table at each other to who should be the one to open up the topic. I looked at him gritting my teeth. He sighed in defeat and I smiled victoriously.

"Yeonjun has now a girlfriend." We all looked at him shocked. Them, shocked at the revelation and I was shocked at his straightforwardness. I glared at him.

"What?" He said then shrugged his shoulder and smirked. Their looks was all on me. I smiled nervously.

"Is that true?" Beomgyu asked.

I nod at them then smiled. Beomgyu and Kai's eyes widened and smiled excitedly, while Taehyun put down his chopstick strongly that made a noise. We all looked at him.

"Oh sorry. I was just in shock." He said not giving any emotions. They all nod and all their eyes was again on me. Waiting for an immediate response and a story to tell.

"Remember the girl I said that was on my dream for almost a few months now? I met her last week and now we're dating." I said smiling. Beomgyu and Kai furrowed their eyebrows.

"That fast?" Kai said confused. I nod, he looked at Beomgyu and Soobin, they just shrugged their shoulders.

"I want to meet her." Kai suggested, Beomgyu and Soobin nod. On the other hand, Taehyun stood up.

"I'm done. Excuse me." He said then go straight to his room. Our eyes were following him when Kai clapped his hand and laughed nervously.

"That's good. Hehe. Let's meet her next time." He said looking at us. I smiled and they all nod.

They're also worried about us but Soobin and I tried to explain it to them and in the end, they approved at me and said they'll support me on what is the decision I will make.

We finished our dinner and I take charged on washing the dishes. After, I walked in to my room and lay down to my bed, then after I fell asleep.

Kang Taehyun's POV

After I walked out from the dinner table and entered my room, I pulled my hair out of frustration. What is happeninh to me? Why am I feeling this. This is not right.

After a while, someone knocked on my door, I told him to come in and I composed my self. I saw Hueningkai walking inside with a concerned face. He sat down on my bed and faced me.

"Are you okay?" He asked me. Kai is my best friend and the one I always talk about all my worries in life. I nod at him.

"Well, I know you're not." He said then smiled at me comfortingly.

I sighed and bowed my head he held my shoulder gently and rubbed my tummy, "Everything's gonna be fine. Just be happy for them." He said.

Yes. I like her. I know, that was the dumbest thing I've ever done in my life. I even know that she is the girl that Yeonjun hyung are looking for. I purposely shut my mouth about it. She was nice, kind, strong independent woman, smart and beautiful. Who could not like her?

I really wanted to take chances, but everytime I will start my move, Yeonjun hyung will be the first one to do so. I really want to. But when I saw her with Yeonjun hyung last night at front of Y/n's apartment hugging, and saw how happy Yeonjun hyung and Y/n is, I backed out. My heart's been crushed a million times.

Now, knowing that they started dating. All my hopes came down. I know I will never be at Yeonjun hyung's position. That's why I'll try my best to ignore and stay out of Y/n and Yeonjun hyung's line.

A tear escaped from my eye then started to be followed by more grain of liquid until it became a stream of tears falling from my eyes. I felt Kai's hug, I hugged him back and cried on his shoulder.

 I felt Kai's hug, I hugged him back and cried on his shoulder